Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is it true in Europe theyre way more superficial and dismissive of ugliness

?

• Yea

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I basically get the impression that a lot of people like the fact that people in America are uglier because then, with the Amerimutt mindset people feel more comfortable if they’re aberagecels.

In Europe it seems that they take pride in the fact that they were the original whites, and that purity is around the corner, which makes me think that immigration isn’t so bad, humbles them

Euros are poor, prideful and do bullshit comfy manager jobs in IT companies where curries work for them and all in all these two groups create the most bullshit things known to mankind, american tech workers create good products and are much more passionate and humble than these two useless groups

Euros are poor, prideful and do bullshit comfy manager jobs in IT companies where curries work for them and all in all these two groups create the most bullshit things known to mankind, american tech workers create good products and are much more passionate and humble than these two useless groups
So euros love being complacent and hot

I couldn't say, never been to America.

Nah, lookism seems to be the same basically everywhere, it's an instinctual thing.

Didn't the Netherlands, being Europe, take care of its disabled people so much that they pay them 1 time a month for a prostitute?

Wasn't it in the USA that neoliberalism and libertarianism literally the most ruthless ideologies towards their own population originated and developed? Ayn Rand and her book Atlas Shrugged are not wildly popular in the United States, where it says that all the poor and unhappy people who are a little less lucky than others are to blame for their problems?

Can't possibly be as bad as East Asia where you're expected to use filters and get surgery by default.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back