Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it still possible to chadfish in 2024?

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

1/10 Truecel Monk
★★★★★
When I used to lurk on here in 2023, I came across chadfishing, a user named @abuincelalaustrali ustrali did it all the time before but since December 2023 if Im correct, it became way harder to chadfish because of verification. Still I want to try chadfishing if possible in order to blackpill myself even further while having some fun trolling on Tinder or Bumble, but since it is almost impossible to do it now I don't know if I will be able to get into it. Is it still possible to somehow avoid verification and succesfully chadfish and if so what app would be the best to use?

I think he said he use a ovf filter

I think he said he use a ovf filter
I might try it then but how would that help with the verification? I searched it up and it is mostly used to edit Snapchat videos and photos

Can you give me tips? How do I make a chadfish account?
@abuincelalaustrali

Can you give me tips? How do I make a chadfish account?
@abuincelalaustrali
You probably can just use Stable Diffusion or something close to generate a few chad photos with a very similar face, add some filters to make the photo more realistic and it will likely work for until you get banned. After fiddling for a while, you can get really good results.
Register with a cheap burner SIM card.
Photo Verification won't likely work this way, but it does not work for my real accounts either.

You probably can just use Stable Diffusion or something close to generate a few chad photos with a very similar face, add some filters to make the photo more realistic and it will likely work for until you get banned. After fiddling for a while, you can get really good results.
Register with a cheap burner SIM card.
Photo Verification won't likely work this way, but it does not work for my real accounts either.
Ok, I will try that then. Thanks

anything is possible if you believe in it

I think foids can reverse search images so u gotta edit your own pic to chad