Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is it social anxiety or brains?

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
i Never once in my life approached a girl before, never asked her number or ask one to go out. when i tell this to normies online they allways say that i should go to psychologist and work my social anxiety out but honestly what is the fucking psychologist gonna do? give me another face? i do not have social anxiety i have BRAINS! when i was in highschool i sucked at sports so i avoided them as much as possible, i always thought that if i tried to play it i would end up embarrassing myself in front of everyone, when my gym teacher found out about this he said i should be more confident and that my defeatist attitude was making me suck, so being young and stupid i believed him and i played in a match in front of the entire school, you can guess how that went... got humiliated by the talented chads and was object of mockery of school for months.
I still assume that it will be the same thing for with women, why would i ever approach one if i know what is going to happen? i Don't need to try to fight Mike tyson to know he is going to hospitalize me.
I think most of you guys is the same thing, not anxiety but we don't want to get brutally rejected in a pointless attempt.

high inhibition due to lots of negative experiences

Confidence has to come from somewhere tbf, same goes for social anxiety. (Except if ur non-NT)

You would feel confident driving on a motorway if you have a drivers license, a good amount of experience and a good car, now imagine someone without all of those things trying to drive on a motorway, they wouldn't be able to do it no matter how much confidence they have in themselves. This is the same as attempting to date for an incel, especially oldcels, if you're ugly and have no experience, how the fuck are you even going to feel confident approaching foids?

Confidence is useless if you don't have the goods to back it up. It's better to think rationally than be delusional.

only you know for real if you are ugly or if it is a larp.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There are many fakecels and there are many internet addicts who are neither autistic or ugly. If you are sub 5, give up, if not, try. People here will say MTN doesn't fuck, but if I was MTN, I'd play the numbers game and ascend on try 995
once high inhib gets into this users lexicon it will be his identity forever. Personally I don't get high inhib. What people think of you doesn't affect what happens when you get home. If you do nothing, you go home alone. If you get laughed at, you go home alone.

Confidence is useless if you don't have the goods to back it up. It's better to think rationally than be delusional.
confidence without basis is fake confidence