Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it so much to ask for ONE woman to care about me?

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
Just one. I'm not asking for a whole harem of foids to pamper my every need and suck me off whenever I desire. Every other foid can hate me but I'd be happy with just ONE honest woman who gives a shit whether I'm alive or dead. Who is happy to see me and wants to spend the rest of her life with me. Idk why soyciety acts like this is me asking for a sex slave or something. It literally makes me sick that normies can't understand this.

Last edited:
You are begging. If begging is required, then femoids are not worth pursuing.

You will not see a petite woman like Shannon Rose Bosanac "begging" for male affection; she will always have an array of males to support her when she has problems.

Last edited:
they'll simply say it's because you don't go out or some shit

people rarely if ever understand how hard it is to be on our shoes

Your mother is the only woman in your life who will love you unconditionally, she has no choice but to.
Unless she was an abusive twat or you have Oedipus Complex, just be a good son to her until she dies, and forget about the walking holes.

We were fed lies about true love, and this pain comes from having our expectations dropped like a sack of potatoes, while moids get to keep living in their disney romance fantasy worlds and chads get to bang the shit out of them.

Realize this and start fighting your inner biological need for female validation. There's no sense to keeping it.

Your mother is the only woman in your life who will love you unconditionally, she has no choice but to.
Unless she was an abusive twat or you have Oedipus Complex, just be a good son to her until she dies, and forget about the walking holes.

We were fed lies about true love, and this pain comes from having our expectations dropped like a sack of potatoes, while moids get to keep living in their disney romance fantasy worlds and chads get to bang the shit out of them.

Realize this and start fighting your inner biological need for female validation. There's no sense to keeping it.
No such thing as "unconditional love", its an oxymoron

"Love" implies a condition, in the case of your mother, the fact that you are her son is the condition, if you weren't her son you'd just be some random ugly loser and she'd look down on you and hate you like any other random ugly loser

No such thing as "unconditional love", its an oxymoron

"Love" implies a condition, in the case of your mother, the fact that you are her son is the condition, if you weren't her son you'd just be some random ugly loser and she'd look down on you and hate you like any other random ugly loser
[UWSL]touché :feelsthink:[/UWSL]

You are begging. If begging is required, then femoids are not worth pursuing.
Not begging though. I'm just reacting to the line "women don't owe you anything." I'm not asking for women (plural) for anything. Literally just ONE to care. Idk why this is some impossible thing.

I'm not asking for women (plural) for anything. Literally just ONE to care.
You are playing BS semantic word games lol

You ARE asking women (plural) for something, you are asking of THE COLLECTIVE and hoping that ONE will care about you

Idk why this is some impossible thing.
You do know why its impossible, you just refuse to accept it, women only care romantically about men they are attracted to, which automatically excludes men like us.

Disgusting and entitled!!! :soy::soy::soy:
Be ashamed of yourself you fucking rapist pig! :foidSoy:

You will not see a petite woman like Shannon Rose Bosanac "begging" for male affection; she will always have an array of males to support her when she has problems.
Who is this? Noticed you mention it a few times.

Its perfectly rational, but the Soys will argue otherwise.