Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is it realy necessary for girl to be virgin till marriage?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date

is it necessary for girl to preserve virginity tilll marriage?

• Total voters
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Marriage is just social construct, so enough for girl just to give virginity for man of her life, not some fuckboy. If virginity given for fuckboy, femoid becomes slut and needs to be forced into prostitution

I wouldn't want to wait until marriage to have sex

The older I get the less and less likely I’d even find a girl who’s still a virgin. At this rate I’d be happy with a girl who wouldn’t mind my virginity and experience at all (as in I wouldn’t have to lie about it, which would really take a lot of pressure off of me especially when we have sex) who has a low partner count (as in sex partner, idk if a girl having sex with one guy 100 times is comparable to a girl having sex with 100 different guys)

If I had the privilege to be with a virgin hole I wouldn't be in this site

Deuteronomy 22: 20-21

20 But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, 21 then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father’s house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father’s house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.

20 But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, 21 then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father’s house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father’s house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.
But we live in moder times. So lets keep her alive, if she pretty, just force her to give sex for any man who wants. Body of slut must not be property of hers

This should be the law
full

Yes. Anyone who says otherwise is a Chad worshipping cuck.

Nigga I don't give a fuck what she is I want to fuck her idiot

>fucking is the same as marriage
Well if so then sure. If not then idc. I just want some pussy man. I'm not a fakecel with standards and shit

“He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.” John 8:7

“He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.” John 8:7
That’s not in my Bible.

The Textus Receptus includes John 7:53—8:11, and the majority of Greek texts do. That is the reason the King James Version of the New Testament (based on the Textus Receptus) includes the section as an original part of the Gospel of John. However, more modern translations, such as the NIV and the ESV, include the section but bracket it as not original. This is because the earliest (and many would say the most reliable) Greek manuscripts do not include the story of the woman taken in adultery.

:cryfeels: to think I could've lived during such beautiful times :cryfeels:

Why have sex and wait to marry? The reverse makes sense, but this does not.

Cuck if you are willing to marry a non virgin

Virgins don’t exist past the age of 20
That's why the majority of men can get hard and actually want to fuck way lower than 20
Just most aren't willing to admit it