Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel is it really weird that i dont want to get a fucking suit for my sister wedding?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
ffs. she gets marry in like 2-3 weeks and my mom bugging me so much to buy a suit. i want to just go with jeans and a nice shirt maybe tie. i dont really care.
the all event is stressful as it is, facing cameras all day and to fucking have to see al the family members i went NC on long time ago.
is it really weird? i go to weddings like only every 2-3 years so im not sure. my mom is freaking about the wedding and bought tons of expensive clothes but tbh i dont see the point its only couple of hours.
im happy for my sister cuz she's my sister and tbh she pretty normal and anti-feminsm so i respect her. but still its just a stupid 4-5 hours event.
buying a suit is first of all wasting like 200-300$ for a suit i will wear once every 3 years, and ofcourse going to a store and measure all this shit with the foids workers there. fuck this shit.

I was at 3 weddings so far and literally everyone was wearing a suit.
You would look out of place if you don't.

ffs. she gets marry in like 2-3 weeks and my mom bugging me so much to buy a suit. i want to just go with jeans and a nice shirt maybe tie. i dont really care.
the all event is stressful as it is, facing cameras all day and to fucking have to see al the family members i went NC on long time ago.
is it really weird? i go to weddings like only every 2-3 years so im not sure. my mom is freaking about the wedding and bought tons of expensive clothes but tbh i dont see the point its only couple of hours.
im happy for my sister cuz she's my sister and tbh she pretty normal and anti-feminsm so i respect her. but still its just a stupid 4-5 hours event.
buying a suit is first of all wasting like 200-300$ for a suit i will wear once every 3 years, and ofcourse going to a store and measure all this shit with the foids workers there. fuck this shit.
Just get a suit. Theyre useful for lots of things, can be cheap (go to a mall and buy one not custom fit), and if you like your sister you'll do it. While you're at it, get a haircut and a couple nice shirts. Useful for work.

Totally agree on this. I have problems with suits too.
It's brainwashing. Don't obey to this bullshit.

I was at 3 weddings so far and literally everyone was wearing a suit.
You would look out of place if you don't.
i remember only the last wedding i went to (last year) and legit 10-15% had suits

If you don't feel like wearing it, don't. Why should you? You are there for your sister on the happiest day of her life. Just go and have fun. Who gives a fuck about a suit?

buy a cheap piece of shit suit. i saw this place downtown that sold 3 suits for 100 bucks no button down. I've seen suits at walmart/target 4 like 65 bucks

is it possible to rent one?

Cuck if you go because you're being happy for and supporting someone who's gonna have a happier life than you

Can't you just rent a suit? in my country if you don't want to spend that much for something you will likely only wear on certain ocassions you can rent them for the night

Il fullxfull1196761690 fnec 900x

Show up in this.

I wont even go to my sister's wedding

Didn't attented any weddings in my family. Fuck the establishment, I will never wear a suit.

Not at all, I didn't even go my sister's wedding