Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is It really over ?

TrueIncelMan

TrueIncelMan

Banned
-
I was just wondering is this really it for us Incel guys ? Is there any hope that we can be successful at anything ? It seems like my whole life was destined for failure and I'm only 23 but I don't know what to do. It's not like I haven't tried and worked on my problems because I have, believe me. I'm the only person like me that I know personally. I'm literally the only person that I've known in my life that has social anxiety and depression and can't be around people without feeling awkward. All of my old friends & family that are around my age are all doing better than me and I don't just mean financially I mean mentally too.

It’s hard when you have no one IRL to turn to, are you currently a NEET?

Yup I think it's over for us !! I feel like especially from my experience no matter on how hard I try it just means nothing to no one at the end.

Alot of negativity gets thrown around tbh, and in terms of women it's probably over if you have certain discreditably negative features that you can't do anything about... That being said if you're on the "Borderline" of ugly to normie tier, you should be working hard to looksmax as much as possible as a means of ascending..
You should also be statusmaxing to make your life worthwhile irregardless of foids.

Alot of negativity gets thrown around tbh, and in terms of women it's probably over if you have certain discreditably negative features that you can't do anything about... That being said if you're on the "Borderline" of ugly to normie tier, you should be working hard to looksmax as much as possible as a means of ascending..
You should also be statusmaxing to make your life worthwhile irregardless of foids.
How can you statusmaxx?

How can you statusmaxx?
Make alot of money by any means neccesary tbh...
In my case it's been:
-Studying and completing two masters so i'll have a great career
-Owning a business

It's different for everyone but the goal is essentially to have a large yearly income (£70k+ at the minimum)

It’s hard when you have no one IRL to turn to, are you currently a NEET?
You're right, this is why I had to look for people online that I related to because I have no one in real life that understands me. Yes I am currently unemployed and I have been for almost 2 years. I've been looking for a job though. I was going to enroll in community college to learn how to make films but I guess I got discouraged.
Yup I think it's over for us !! I feel like especially from my experience no matter on how hard I try it just means nothing to no one at the end.
That's exactly how I feel like I'm just a nobody with no real purpose

Make alot of money by any means neccesary tbh...
In my case it's been:
-Studying and completing two masters so i'll have a great career
-Owning a business

It's different for everyone but the goal is essentially to have a large yearly income (£70k+ at the minimum)
Gotta be other ways except money

Gotta be other ways except money
Thuggmaxing is a way forward tbh, just doing something as simple as selling drugs can 100% get you laid....

All the other ways are hard, like having a talent that's good enough to make you famous or something.. or being a big youtuber

I was just wondering is this really it for us Incel guys ? Is there any hope that we can be successful at anything ? It seems like my whole life was destined for failure and I'm only 23 but I don't know what to do. It's not like I haven't tried and worked on my problems because I have, believe me. I'm the only person like me that I know personally. I'm literally the only person that I've known in my life that has social anxiety and depression and can't be around people without feeling awkward. All of my old friends & family that are around my age are all doing better than me and I don't just mean financially I mean mentally too.
It is sort of over by 21 and truely over by 25. Your brain finishes developing by 25 so if you are still a virgin by then, then it is truely over and you will be and oldcel who is too stuck in his ways to change.

You have 2 years. Make them count.

You’re 23 and I’m guessing have no money saved up for potential surgeries. It’s OVER.

As far as women I gave up on them a long time ago, I have no desire to be with them. Tbh I actually hate women because of female nature and how much special treatment they get over men in society. Also my bitterness towards them because of being unsuccessful with them, they just expect too much from us and obviously they only like certain type of guys with certain type of qualities. I'm definitely on the ugly side no question about it.
As far as women I gave up on them a long time ago, I have no desire to be with them. Tbh I actually hate women because of female nature and how much special treatment they get over men in society. Also my bitterness towards them because of being unsuccessful with them, they just expect too much from us and obviously they only like certain type of guys with certain type of qualities. I'm definitely on the ugly side no question about it.

its over m8 you can try some stuff and maybe it will work out but most likely its over

Yes it is over :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

It is sort of over by 21 and truely over by 25. Your brain finishes developing by 25 so if you are still a virgin by then, then it is truely over and you will be and oldcel who is too stuck in his ways to change.

You have 2 years. Make them count.
I'm actually not a virgin but the few women I slept with I didn't desire to be with them, I just did it because I had the opportunity. That was years ago, All of the girls I ever wanted to be with just wasted my time and it never worked out. I eventually just stopped trying because my social anxiety got worse. Now I hate women all together because I see their true nature as shallow, entitled beings.

If your life is not good by 23, it's pretty much over and done with.

You’re 23 and I’m guessing have no money saved up for potential surgeries. It’s OVER.
I had one surgery to remove this big keyloid on my ear last year. It bothered me for years, thank god it's gone but it didn't help how I feel at all. Luckily my insurance approved it.
>still had the balls to name himself 'TrueIncelMan'
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Trust me man I'm incel, I didn't mean to trigger anybody but those girls were ugly anyway. That was a long time ago, women don't want me bro.

Last edited:
You are 23 so it isn't over. Careermaxcel, looksmax, and statusmax. I know it is unfair how hard we have to work compared to Tyrone/Chad but we have to try or else there is no point of living.

You're right. I really do wanna find a way to overcome this.
You're right. I really do wanna find a way to overcome this.

its hard but you just got to find a reason to live I guess

It really is, I'm sorry.

I see no hope in the future, nothing I could do will lead to a relationship.

It never began
It never began
I trully believe that. I was really doomed from the start
I see no hope in the future, nothing I could do will lead to a relationship.
When it comes to attracting women there are certain qualities that they go for in guys. Those qualities are good looking, money, swagg, well dressed, funny, charming, confidence. If you have none of those qualities then yes, no woman will find you desirable. If you have one or maybe a few of those qualities then it increases your chances. That's the problem with us incel guys we tend to have none of those qualities I listed. So yes it is truly nothing we can do if we have nothing that interest them. Personally I gave up a long time ago.

Last edited:
It's not like I haven't tried and worked on my problems because I have, believe me.
Does not matter how hard you try to be accepted and cared about, all you get in return is a punch to the gut.

It has been over for a long time

You have twice as many male ancestors as female. Does that answer you question?

Thuggmaxing is a way forward tbh, just doing something as simple as selling drugs can 100% get you laid....

All the other ways are hard, like having a talent that's good enough to make you famous or something.. or being a big youtuber
What about joining the army then leaving and joining some private security company as a mercenary?

What about joining the army then leaving and joining some private security company as a mercenary?
idk man, thugs are perceived as attractive because they're taking on a risk against the law.. Joining the army is risky i agree but it's still all within the law.

Thugmaxxing wouldn't mean joining the army

idk man, thugs are perceived as attractive because they're taking on a risk against the law.. Joining the army is risky i agree but it's still all within the law.

Thugmaxxing wouldn't mean joining the army
Oh I though we were talking about money, if its the case for women then yeah the army isn't thugmaxxing