Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it really fair to make fun of soy boys

Mental_Out

Mental_Out

Original recipe mod from the Serge regime.
★★★★★
Assuming they're not cringy and in denial, it's not really their fault that they look like that, they're victims of womens high standards as much as anyone else :waitwhat:

they still are feminist cucks, so they deserve to be made fun of

They also hate us, so why not?

Yes, The gas chamber will be sufficient enough

Imagine caring about fairness as an incel.

Assuming they're not cringy and in denial, it's not really their fault that they look like that, they're victims of womens high standards as much as anyone else :waitwhat:
And victims of the environment that their genes hate thus making them ugly

What if they just look like that but aren't actually feminists?
Then they have my sympathy. It’s possible some know the truth and haven’t spoken a about it.

Imagine caring about fairness as an incel.
That's kind of the basis otherwise you have no grounds to be mad at women really. I guess you can just not give a shit but it seems a big part of what annoys most incels, that they're treated like dirt when they don't deserve it. For the record when I talk about soy boys I dont mean the ones who're actual rabid incel hating feminists.

they still are feminist cucks, so they deserve to be made fun of
Tbh, and why should subhumans care about being fair to others, when all they get is shit from them

Men's T levels have plummeted in the West due to Kikes poisoning the food, water, air and soil as they have always done historically.
The solution to the Soy Boy problem is TKD