Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it racist to refuse to date a certain race?

• Thread starter ThisWorldIsAMess
  • Start date
ThisWorldIsAMess

ThisWorldIsAMess

Banned
-
Many people, men and women have stated racial preferences pertaining to their dating requirements. Blackpill studies show women are more racist than men when it comes to their selection process. Asian men tend to be highly neglected by asian women, while white men are well received by their racial counterparts.

What I simply don't understand is how this is not racist. For example, when a girl OR guy says she will never date and asian. There are over 4.5 billion asians in the world. Making up more than half of the world's population, and you're telling me not ONE of them is attractive to you. I'm not asian, but I'm just using this as an example.

I strongly believe that when someone claims that they're just not attracted to a certain race, it's because of their deep rooted racism and unfamiliarity with the given race. It has little to do with preference especially considering that attractive people are pretty much a race of their own; they all have the same characteristics. Strong jaw, hunter eyes, full head of hair, generally average features, etc. The only major differences between a Tyrone vs. Chad would be skin complexion. Yet there are women would refuse a tyrone claiming that she's just not attracted to black guys.

I'm sure this effect affects incels more. Most of us experience racism in dating without even knowing it. A girl swiping on tinder will instantly disqualify you if you're a certain race. Seriously. You could look attractive and everything, but guess what? You're gonna have to be a giga-whatever if you're not her "preferred" race to have a good chance.

Dating is so shallow when you think about it.

I doubt any foid would reject a Tyrone or Chadpreet or Chang or Chaddam. It’s mostly ethnic normies and incels who are hurt by this because neither their own race nor white girls are willing to date them. Sure there is a hierarchy amongst different races of Chads but it doesn’t really affect us, does it?

Yes it is racist. My mother used to ask me "my taste" in foids, and she could never understand I literally had none. Indeed, her tastes are my 6ft JBw Chad father, and she often said she could never get with a coloured dude, even if "she's not racist" JFL.

Meanwhile, I literally have no requirement regarding race, as long as she's a loving person. But apparently, that makes me entitled.

Yes it is racist. My mother used to ask me "my taste" in foids, and she could never understand I literally had none. Indeed, her tastes are my 6ft JBw Chad father, and she often said she could never get with a coloured dude, even if "she's not racist" JFL.

Meanwhile, I literally have no requirement regarding race, as long as she's a loving person. But apparently, that makes me entitled.
Pretty f**ked ngl. I don't have any race requirements either. The fact that most women have a certain 'type' says a lot about their sense of entitlement, discrimination and racism.

Volcel if women from one race show interest in you, but you reject them because of race

It is racist but theres nothing wrong with that.

Every human is racist

My theory is that a lot of racism is CAUSED by female physical preferences in men. What I mean is at a young age in the school, college and university type environments people realise fast what foids are and aren't attracted to so mock and attack others base on the things that foids aren't attracted to in order to impress and fit in, with race being one of the main aspects, much like weight, hair, big nose, short height etc etc. Unless the person is extremely good looking, thugmaxxed or has some form of social status, in which case they are off the hook.

When you think about it people wouldn't be picking on a young Henry Cavill with his chiselled face and great eye area - "Ha look at Henry over there with his sculpted good looks and handsome eyes. What a loser" but poor little Antonne is a prime target.

So based on leftist logic I think yes it is racist.

Yes it's racist...

...but racism isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Yes it is.
”um I do’t really date black guys, there just not my type”.
no.
just speak your mind, you think all black guys are ugly despite their character. Nothing wrong with it, you do you but don’t pretend it isn’t anything but racism if you exclusively date white men. I don’t mind it if it’s a white women, nothing wrong with that, however if is an ethnic women, it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth, all I can think about is that they have pure self hatred for their own race.

ive seen beautiful women of all races, I don’t have the luxury to be picky.

It depends on your motivation, really.

Only if you're white. These days you can only be racist if you're white. Everyone else jUsT hAs ThEiR pReFeReNcEs.

Personally it's not the race that decides it for me. I've seen plenty of 10/10 of all races. I do tend to notice the darker it goes, the less likely I will find a foid of that colour to be attractive. Not saying it's impossible for a dark as the night nigress to be super attractive. Just less likely. Not that being white guarantees anything. Some of the most nasty vile trailer trash garbage foids have been white.

Yes it's racist.
Racism is natural.
But it does make you a fakecel.

It is racist but since foids are higher up the hierarchy of leftists they don't call them out on it and make every effort to shut down any big-scale discussion about it.
Also since in their worldview it's very hard to imagine a food being evil, they have a hard time wrapping their head around foids being racist, even though the dating data suggests that they're overall much more (I don't see why it would be confined to sex and dating).

Nothing wrong with hating niggers and kikes.

Racism isn't a real thing

"racism" is wrong and ugly only if you are self-hating.

The simple thing is you are volcel if you refuse a certain race. It’s the same reason foids think ‘femcels’ exist cause they can’t have their preferences(aka chad) there is no difference.

Yes it is and that's why I hate whites, they were born with all these advantages and don't deserve them.

It would be pretty controversial issue among the soy crowds if they ever actually acknowledged it. Women are allowed to be racist if you ask them why they don’t prefer to date ethnics, “a small penis, “they’re all short”, “I prefer white skin”.

This just makes white soy simps even more simpier and will always defend m’lady.

Having preferences is racist nowadays.

Lol this nigga is banned now lmao :lul:

if (foid) {
you = !racist;
} else {
you = racist;
}

If they are virgin and take care of themselves (not whale, pierced, etc), yes.

Solely because of their race in a vacuum, yeah I guess. But who cares. Also different races have different average values for sexual dimorphism. For example girls don’t date Indian or Asian guys not BC they hate Indians and Asians, but because Indians and Asians are ugly/short/etc. same with men dating black foids. But nobody would turn down an attractive person of the opposite sex.

there’s also the issue of having kids. Asian women are attractive af and dimorphic af, but there’s the issue of having Asian incel sons. Or you might find a hot ass black girl, but then there’s the issue of a low IQ son. Or hot Indian girl that produces an incel son.

Makes you volcel not necessarily racist though.

My theory is that a lot of racism is CAUSED by female physical preferences in men. What I mean is at a young age in the school, college and university type environments people realise fast what foids are and aren't attracted to so mock and attack others base on the things that foids aren't attracted to in order to impress and fit in, with race being one of the main aspects, much like weight, hair, big nose, short height etc etc. Unless the person is extremely good looking, thugmaxxed or has some form of social status, in which case they are off the hook.

When you think about it people wouldn't be picking on a young Henry Cavill with his chiselled face and great eye area - "Ha look at Henry over there with his sculpted good looks and handsome eyes. What a loser" but poor little Antonne is a prime target.

So based on leftist logic I think yes it is racist.
Yeah and normies are followers of whatever is acceptable to women so they just go along with it like the tools they are.

Yes it is RACIST and it's a good thing
People'of higher pedegree shouldn't spoile their blood
Notice only the people of higher latitude people who created civilization technology maths and science refuse to date/procreate with the lower races
While the souther races pretty much fuck with anything

Last edited:
Idk if it's racist but it's not wrong imo.

In fact it is morally good.

It's like saying it's wrong to not be attracted to neandthal women. Like, are you expected to be attracted to any hole that exists? Homo Erectus, Australopithecus? No. It's not wrong.

It's racist if you are a man.

Yes it is but, nothing wrong with that. Most humans are in fact racist. Humans forget that they are animals, they love coping and making it seem like they’re not.
Notice only the people of higher latitude people who created civilization technology maths and science refuse to date/procreate with the lower races
So Arabs then lol @gymletethnicel @Made in Heaven @FullTimeLoser.

Most of maths came from Arabs and Indians. Chemistry came from Arabs. I hope you don’t mean whites.

yes whites did invented a lot but if I weren’t for the foundation (maths etc..) they won’t have been able to do shit. I’ll say the most accomplished races are whites/Jews, Arabs,Indians and East Asians.

To answer the question I would date/fuck any race, but only because I have no choices. If I did I would without a doubt only stick to arab shamy women
Yes it is but, nothing wrong with that. Most humans are in fact racist. Humans forget that they are animals, they love coping and making it seem like they’re not.

Most of maths came from Arabs and Indians. Chemistry came from Arabs. I hope you don’t mean whites.

yes whites did invented a lot but if I weren’t for the foundation (maths etc..) they won’t have been able to do shit. I’ll say the most accomplished races are whites/Jews, Arabs,Indians and East Asians.
Yup we pretty much revolutionized the world. Whites only industrialized and globalized so they can better spread their degeneracy.

If a man denies to date a certain race - yes, it is racist
If a woman denies to date a certain race - nope, it is not racist. You are not entitled to her body as a black man

Yes Arabs are in the northern hemisphere
And north indisn is alos very cold
Indus valley civilisation was in the north of indis

Racist doesn't have to mean a bad thing, it can be based, too.

Volcel if women from one race show interest in you, but you reject them because of race
Yeah no shit. I will wait for women to actually show interest in me first before I filter them out by race lol.

I don't think women are racists they have no race loyalty and will fuck any tall attractive man