Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it pretty much game over in every aspect at 23?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Am I just coping by not ending it at this point?

Is it possible to still get a gf or even just bodymax at 23+?

Yes:feelsbadman:

But hey at least we tried:feelscry:

more like 20 tbh. if you miss it in your teens you are fucked royally

Your looks begin to decline after 20. If you got nothing before it will only get worse

more like 20 tbh. if you miss it in your teens you are fucked royally
I disagree. More like 21.

Most men still have hope and aren't royally fucked from being lonely. But yeah there is the moment it becomes really painful and a bittersweet feel fills the heart.

officially wizard at 30.

if it's still over after entering the job market......hoooo-whee

probably but i find solace in having good copes.

we are all going to die one day no point in getting their faster unless your homeless or starving.

Not every aspect but a lot of aspects

Im a few months away from 23

4a3.jpg

If you lift at 18 then yeah your peak aesthetic/athletic potential body is at 23 about. Then a slow decline . Usain bolt set his 100m/200m at 22/ 23 years old.after that is decline.

pretty sure I remember you saying you were 17 when you first started posting
lol not at all. i was 24 when i started here

I'm 36. Pay to get laid if you can. That's all I have to say.

It's possible, but highly unlikely for any on this forum. Also keep in mind you'll be sharing her. A LOT.

If you lift at 18 then yeah your peak aesthetic/athletic potential body is at 23 about. Then a slow decline . Usain bolt set his 100m/200m at 22/ 23 years old.after that is decline.
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Just turned 23. My job is ok, but all my coworkers are literal boomers. I'd say if you didn't ascend in high school, or college at the very latest, or if you never went to college, you're fucked. It's still possible you could get a gf at 23, but she would most likely be used goods as fuck and severely emotionally damaged, and you'd have to try insanely hard to find her. The older you get, the less of a chance you'll get that romance that you desperately want...

Just turned 23. My job is ok, but all my coworkers are literal boomers. I'd say if you didn't ascend in high school, or college at the very latest, or if you never went to college, you're fucked. It's still possible you could get a gf at 23, but she would most likely be used goods as fuck and severely emotionally damaged, and you'd have to try insanely hard to find her. The older you get, the less of a chance you'll get that romance that you desperately want...
i went thru 4 years college with no friends or gf