Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it possible to trick the universe

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Is it possible to trick space time into allowing you to live your dream for 10 secs per parsec, within quantum physics

maybe, but our lifespans are too short to do anything significant

It's called lucid dreaminf

Is it possible to trick space time into allowing you to live your dream for 10 secs per parsec, within quantum physics
Parsecs are a unit of distance, so I have no fricking idea where you got 10sec/parsec from. And quantum physics refers to the field of science that deals with the nature of things at subatomic levels, not a place you can go in. Stop saying random words to sound smart it's annoying.

Parsecs are a unit of distance, so I have no fricking idea where you got 10sec/parsec from. And quantum physics refers to the field of science that deals with the nature of things at subatomic levels, not a place you can go in. Stop saying random words to sound smart it's annoying.
It's over for me. My alienation is too much it causes normies brains to short circuit

No,everything is predetermined

No,everything is predetermined
The universe is a bitch and must be tricked. The gender of our dimension has to be a women. It worships them after all

No.

You are only a trick of the universe.

I am not delusional though.
Yes you are. Space time is not an entity, it is not something you can trick. That's like trying to trick the laws of motion to make you float with no external force. It does not work like that

Yes you are. Space time is not an entity, it is not something you can trick. That's like trying to trick the laws of motion to make you float with no external force. It does not work like that
:shock::shock: space time talks to me for real through the connection of PATHS and it does work like that. There is proof. I am sorry for your normie brain for not getting it clear. Normies have a clear rejection of the erenyeager principal

I would very much like to see this proof
The proof happened when I was on break and I was In PATHS watching you from beyond the cosmic horizon are you an incel? Or are you an infiltrator? Only infiltrators reject the Erenyeager equation of the Erenyeager principal that's in the inceldian bible 16:69 giga relavations.

Last edited:
The proof happened when I was on break and I was In PATHS watching you from beyond the cosmic horizon
It's impossible to see from beyond the cosmological horizon, that's the maximum distance information can travel since the beginning of the universe. If you have actual proof, let's hear it

It's impossible to see from beyond the cosmological horizon, that's the maximum distance information can travel since the beginning of the universe. If you have actual proof, let's hear it
That is the proof though. I am a subatomic SUBSTRATUM that is all throughout space time because of the founding incel. You keep rejecting erenyeager principal therefore infiltrator

That is the proof though. I am a subatomic SUBSTRATUM that is all throughout space time because of the founding incel. You keep rejecting erenyeager principal therefore infiltrator
Even subatomic particles can't relay information beyond the cosmological horizon, and the only thing subatomic here is your brain.

Even subatomic particles can't relay information beyond the cosmological horizon, and the only thing subatomic here is your brain.
My brain is huge though? It's at least bigger than everything else on my body.

You must be an infiltrator only normies keep rejecting and and keep sperging about negativity about the based erenyeager principal

A confined Infiltrator demon from the alternative universe of chuck Shirley's multiverse council out to get ME I AM A BASED PRINCE GOD OF THE NEXT REALM THAT MUST BRING INCELDIAN LAWS TO THE NEXT EVOLUTION YOU EVIL INFILTRATOR

My brain is huge though? It's at least bigger than everything else on my body.

You must be an infiltrator only normies keep rejecting and and keep sperging about negativity about the based erenyeager principal
erenyeager principal would be based if you were Eren Yeager, but you're not, so it's cope

erenyeager principal would be based if you were Eren Yeager, but you're not, so it's cope
It is. It's my name erenyeager

Not Eren Yeager. That's a different erenyeager of the multiverse.

Bet, transform now, I'm waiting
I am now in your walls. (( Now I am in your head)) Everytime you see me you'll get instant hatred of me because of your poisoned bluepill soul

I am now in your walls. (( Now I am in your head)) Everytime you see me you'll get instant hatred of me because of your poisoned bluepill soul
Lmao I don't hate you, you're pretty funny actually.

lmao I haven't seen one counterargument from you, have you already accepted defeat?
What argument. I am showing you my qausy super quantum mechanic powers. Do you only like hate?

What argument. I am showing you my qausy super quantum mechanic powers. Do you only like hate?
Nah, I like evidence before following your crack philosophy

where's your counterargument? Oh wait, you don't have one
I do. It's the fact you have a keen obessession with me ever since I came back here. You don't like me saying my based and realistic findings. You keep rejecting like the prone universe puppet you are. I am too based and alien to be controlled and like and therefore I'm rejected by everything which In turn turns me into a god I am the end and the beginning my son Im the next holy Messiah after @Fat Link the next king of inceldia....

I do. It's the fact you have a keen obessession with me ever since I came back here. You don't like me saying my based and realistic findings. You keep rejecting like the prone universe puppet you are. I am too based and alien to be controlled and like and therefore I'm rejected by everything which In turn turns me into a god I am the end and the beginning my son Im the next holy Messiah after @Fat Link the next king of inceldia....
If you're going to make up a power fantasy, at least don't steal it from a pre-existing source. Be more creative

Lmao you're really going to steal Isayama's work like that? AoT was his story, not your power fantasy. Also Eren dies a simp
Isayama saw my life....therefore made it into Chinese cartoons

No, but everything including your life is the will of God. The kicker is that God is unconditional love (idk what other way to put it) so it has no bias. That's why to "him" the life of a GigaTruecel is seen as being just as good as the one of a GigaChad. This is necessary otherwise creation would be limited, and there's nothing that could possibly do that (limit it), for nothing else exists, so it must be this way (unlimited) whether we like it or not.

Last edited:
No, but everything including your life is the will of God. The kicker is that God is unconditional love (idk what other way to put it) so it has no bias. That's why to "him" the life of a GigaTruecel is seen as being just as good as one of a GigaChad. This is necessary otherwise creation would be limited, and there's nothing that could possibly do that, for nothing else exists, so it must be this way (unlimited) whether we like it or not.
God is an evil child and I as one of the many alternate infinite deity princes have to stop him. It's written on the McDonalds wrapper I got from Indonesia....

No, but everything including your life is the will of God. The kicker is that God is unconditional love (idk what other way to put it) so it has no bias. That's why to "him" the life of a GigaTruecel is seen as being just as good as one of a GigaChad. This is necessary otherwise creation would be limited, and there's nothing that could possibly do that, for nothing else exists, so it must be this way (unlimited) whether we like it or not.
Makes sense

Oh, well you die simping after your oneitis, thought I should tell you
I have no oneitis... I am erenyeager. You are talking about Eren yeager....