Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it possible to train women away from their chadlust?

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
You see so many stories about middle eastern countries where women get stoned to death because they couldn't resist their chadlust. If death can't even deter them, what can?

Take away their rights

Inject them with T maybe

You can't "train away" millions of years of evolution.

JFL

Nothing.

You can restrict them all you want they'll always want chad. Dealing with these animals just isn't worth it.

Sometimes I think the only solution to inceldom is to move to some country that doesn't even have smartphones by and large.

Africamaxx if you can. Or go to some severely isolated island in the pacific. Im not even kidding.

Sometimes I think the only solution to inceldom is to move to some country that doesn't even have smartphones by and large.

Africamaxx if you can. Or go to some severely isolated island in the pacific. Im not even kidding.
Tbh I’ve considered joining an Amish community

Tbh I’ve considered joining an Amish community
Yeah if I didnt need access to modern medicine, I'd consider even that. Its the same reason I haven't relocated to Zambia or remote Cambodia or some place.

Actual high IQ thread

Chad chasing is an addiction, like eating sweets. You can sort of break it and have woman satisfied with normal food and normie (even incel, but not truecel) dick, but every addict remembers what they're missing and get cravings from time to time, and they can relapse if they give in to these cravings

Best course of action is to just never give access to Chad in the first place. Always keep women separate from men since birth. Only man she's allowed to see is her husband, which a man chooses for her, obviously

No pandora's box cannot be closed.

Not if hypergamy continues to be unchecked

You see so many stories about middle eastern countries where women get stoned to death because they couldn't resist their chadlust. If death can't even deter them, what can?
Only jahanam

Women are slaves to their own programming. Their minds haven't evolved from caveman times when it comes to their mating choices.

all the women will flock to tyrone leaders there

09 49 58 3b62cdc614d59d696c9345e92aa72161
09 49 49 859d4c778ac97775e86f0a1c673e1d36

you will be their dinner

all the women will flock to tyrone leaders there

View attachment 210748View attachment 210749

you will be their dinner

They do, but white skin is a sign of wealth and status there, also.

I've talked to white expats who went there, many of them incel tier. I am active on several expat forums for different parts of the globe.

Money talks all over the third world. Its easy for us to get taken advantage over there, too. My advice for dating in the third world is just don't let it get too serious. When shit gets too serious, skip town, and go somewhere else. If things don't work out for me doing the semi-MGTOW thing alone here with my doll, and my health doesnt get better with this new hospital, I might go to Cambodia and just date casually. Of course I won't tell the foids I am doing that. I'll lead them on to thinking I am dating for serious. :feelzez: :feelzez:

Keep them inside houses, don't let them ever see chad
full

It's possible if you isolate the foid from any kind of media since birth. The problem is that foids are able to see MegaChads since they are a month old, and they can't be deceived anymore into falling in love with a normie. But if she has no access to any kind of screen, and only interacts with average and below average males her whole life and only face to face, and only in a very limited number (let's say she only meets 10 guys aroud her age the first 20 years of her life) she could behave like a human being and take rational decisions that are not completely driven by her life ruining and society ruining Chadlust. She could date an incel if she thinks he is more responsible and trustable than the average normie she knows, given she knows very very few males. She could actually love an incel.

But the moment she discovers that Chad exists, it's all over. Her brain is designed to worship Chad, not to live a human life and take decisions and have a family, take care of herself, etc. And our average female nowadays not only knows Chad exist, but she knows thousands of them since she's like 2 years old (they are everywhere, in every film and commercial) and hundreds of them have already fucked her by 17.

So yes, it is possible. You only need to build something like the Truman's Show dome or something like that, and hire actor to work for you since she's born until she married you and then, the rest of their lifes I guess.

Try electroshock. If cunt gest wet when seeing picture of chad - let she eats some electricity. Animals need to be trained

They live for chad

good fucking luck with that

Not if you treat them like people, ever low-tier people like they do in some muslim countries.
They should be enslaved the way humans were in Matrix

the_matrix_neo_awakening.jpg

Only difference being you don't do it to exploit their internal heat but their holes

Implement Sharia law. If they fuck anyone who isnt their husband then stone them to death in public.

No. Its impossible. Billions if not trillions of hours of male time has be spent on trying to control foids throughout history. Our entire economy is based on it. Many religions exist solely because of it. Males and females are diametrically opposed to each other from an evolutionary prospective. The only reason why we haven't exterminated them is that we need them to make children.

We need to find a solution to this problem, which is what foids really are. You can't train them or teach them to not go after chad. Even in the past, during more stable periods, the desire to fuck chads and cuck low tier men has always existed in these holes. That is why many ancient texts are so blackpilled on dealing with them. They haven't changed at all in thousands of years, and will never change unless certain things happen.

In order for them to change, they need competition. They can't continue to exist as the sole provider of childbirth, otherwise this situation will always happen, even in a Matrix like scenerio as Macro said up thread.. Its an evolutionary tug of war with them.

I dont think so