Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over is it possible to tolerate having no girls

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
like "ok being a virgin sucks but its not everything, i have such and such hobbies" etc.

i don't thinking that's possible for me, it just eats me up inside instead

it won't be possible for me to lead a normal life

I know what you mean, I always go back to thinking about it and wanting it every day. Even if I don't for a little while I don't think it's possible to ever fully suppress.

Yes, yes it is. You have to become an expert at distracting yourself. It's kind of like a game to see how far you can go before coming back to the desire.

depends on how good you are at delusionmaxxing. anime has been working out great for me so far

it might become unbearable in my 30s because I’ll basically have nothing to lose but right now it’s bearable

Yes it is .... the problem comes when you're reminded of it and then it'll destroy your soul for some time until you forget again

Think about this - without a wife your twilight years will be as follows, wake up, eat, work, come home to no one and nothing.

What normies neglect is that a man needs purpose, and most typically that is family and marriage, it's going to be a long fifty years of working and then retiring with pension and no one to enjoy it with.

I just cope with the gym and stemcelling. I focus on those so much that I forget about anything else. Hell, I even stopped playing video games because of those.

I can't enjoy anything. Nothing brings me joy. I only wanted a simple life.

Imagine how good it would feel to have a hot female give you a hug and lean her head on your shoulder lovingly