Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it possible to tell by a girl's demeanor if she is a virgin

I

incel4life

Captain
It is possible to tell by a guy's demeanor if he is a virgin. What about for women?

Nope, because women never get to the point of despair that we do since they lose their virginities early on.

almost no women past 16 are virgins

Lol virgins don;t exist past high school. Get them when they're 15 years old and still virgins (Some of them). That is what I am going to try to do this summer.

Lol virgins don;t exist past high school. Get them when they're 15 years old and still virgins (Some of them). That is what I am going to try to do this summer.
try the Kyrgyztan bride kidnapping tactic. works out for kyrgyztcels.

Nope even hijabi nerdy girls at my uni are roasties

Nope even hijabi nerdy girls at my uni are roasties
Hijab is a fashion statement anyway, this Somali girl who wore the abaya let a Chad poke her sides with his finger and she laughed. So many fake Muslims who wear the hijab.

Here's a better way to determine if a female is a virgin:

Is she older than 13? She's not a virgin.

No. The only surefire way to know is to raise them from birth and to make sure they never leave your sight. Even the femails that look and act awkward are having sex with chads.

Sadly no. That's why fathers have always watched their daughters like hawks to ensure virginity. Before the west was cucked I mean.

Sadly no. That's why fathers have always watched their daughters like hawks to ensure virginity. Before the west was cucked I mean.

I think most fathers still want to ensure virginity tbh