Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it possible to summon a demon entity that provides you a GF?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I've seen two comments on this forum about summoning demons and occultism. Does it work? Can you summon Zepar and hopefully not be possessed and then he will provide you a GF or in some way make a foid attracted to you?

I'm in not very religious, neither christian or satanist but i still believe in some sort of nature force in this world. I don't know if i dare to try a summoning ritual, i might become possessed if the demon actually appears. I know nothing about demons or occultism, i've just read about it a little today at work. What if it actually works? Why arent incels giving it a shot? Maybe some are. Just thinking about it makes me want to study it and try it.

Sure, head down to /x/ and get your succubi gf.
Ritsu1

Just summon a demonic entity theory

You can try to scam people like cult leaders are doing, and then you will be able to fuck beta-beckys.

You can try to scam people like cult leaders are doing, and then you will be able to fuck beta-beckys.

But cult leaders are high iq and know how to manipulate people and incels are low iq and socially retarded.

I was in church once and there was this sermon about a guy who made a deal with the devil in order to make a female fall in love with him, I asked how this could be done and my family freaked out.

Yes br0 very possible indeed, just make a deal with satan, the elites can do it so why can't we?

Ask @The_Bible_Preacher

I imagine a gf provided by the devil to be the ultimate slutty fuck machine. A gf provided by god would be a friget cow. An he'd probably get her pregnant for you.

It’s very possible, I’ve used it before for minor effects but it’s very draining and it starts making you feel crazy you can pm me if you want to know how

No, it’s nonsense, magic does not exist.

You’re stuck in this material world of looks, in which you lose.

It’s very possible, I’ve used it before for minor effects but it’s very draining and it starts making you feel crazy you can pm me if you want to know how
Tfw I'm already crazy and I don't get shit in return.

Too bad I don't believe in mumbo jumbo.

According to Wikileaks people in highest levels of political power are into occult rituals

Wouldve guessed this was @First loss from the title

If demons like stated in the Bible exist, then God like stated in the Bible very likely exists as well, so it's not worth it to suffer eternally in hell for pussy.

Last edited:
Yes but you need an egg and some hair. Oil and some charms and you need to burn these papers every evening.

I wouldn't recommend it

I tried to summon lucifer, sallos, sitri, satan, archangel raphael and many other demons that I can't remember from the top of my head.

I've tried methods from 3 different books.

I can say that I haven't noticed anything.

If demons like stated in the Bible exist, then God like stated in the Bible very likely exist as well, so it's not worth it to suffer eternally in hell for pussy.
I agree. If it werent for christianity satan would not exist right? Or does satan have a name and place outside the bible?

His original name is apparently shahtan
Cope, it's Chadan :chad::chad::chad:

He can change his appearance to lure people so I don't know why he wouldn't do that.

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
what minor effects ?

i want to summon satan how to
You don't "summon" Satan. Who the fuck are you to summon the great Adversary? Even I can't do it. You can perform a dedication ritual and go into spiritual satanism and form a relationship with him. That's what I will do.

You don't "summon" Satan. Who the fuck are you to summon the great Adversary? Even I can't do it. You can perform a dedication ritual and go into spiritual satanism and form a relationship with him. That's what I will do.
but can i sell my soul to him eventually and get a wish?

but can i sell my soul to him eventually and get a wish?
You don't sell anything. Father Lucifer does reward his faithful servants so yes, he is able to grant you something. If that's the only reason you won't to follow him abandon it because satanism isn't about selling your soul.

Lucifer is an ancient god that was demonised by Christians

You don't sell anything. Father Lucifer does reward his faithful servants so yes, he is able to grant you something. If that's the only reason you won't to follow him abandon it because satanism isn't about selling your soul.
why does the satanic bible have no mention of demons and shit and basically just promotes science and shit?

All of you are low iq idiots.

If you believe in hell and demons that means you clearly believe in God and Jesus.
This is so so so low iq its beyond me.

I dont want to encourage this stuff BUT if you want to make a pact with the demons and end up in hell for your whole life for a piece of human skin, go for it. Be the idiot.

@First loss
Think you can agree that stuff like this has no sense, its not selling. Its a trade. Its a trade that you get to enjoy this temporary life while you will permanently rot in fire.

Lowest iq i have witnessed...lowest of the lowest if anyone attempts this.

All of you are low iq idiots.

If you believe in hell and demons that means you clearly believe in God and Jesus.
This is so so so low iq its beyond me.

I dont want to encourage this stuff BUT if you want to make a pact with the demons and end up in hell for your whole life for a piece of human skin, go for it. Be the idiot.

@First loss
Think you can agree that stuff like this has no sense, its not selling. Its a trade. Its a trade that you get to enjoy this temporary life while you will permanently rot in fire.

Lowest iq i have witnessed...
I can't blame the people for not knowing it. I mean, it took me time to find good sources for me investigation of occult and most of the things that people know about it comes from unreliable (((sources))). I personally see it more of a gift rather then a trade, but I can't speak too much on the subject until I have done it myself.
why does the satanic bible have no mention of demons and shit and basically just promotes science and shit?
Because LaVeyan satanism is an atheistic branch of satanism. They do believe in lesser and greater magic though. Study spiritual satanism if you are interested in that. I myself am finding myself still in satanism and time will tell if spiritual satanism is true or yet another hoax.

I can't blame the people for not knowing it. I mean, it took me time to find good sources for me investigation of occult and most of the things that people know about it comes from unreliable (((sources))). I personally see it more of a gift rather then a trade, but I can't speak too much on the subject until I have done it myself.
Its retarded, if you believe in Hell that also means you dont disprove the existence of heaven.

Anyone attempting any of this stuff is truly truly truly a low iq ape.

OP if you find out a way to make a deal with a demon PM me bro

If I could summon a demon to seek out and destroy chads that out be helpful

If I could summon a demon to seek out and destroy chads that out be helpful
The devil created the imbalance that is going around this world imo.

Its retarded, if you believe in Hell that also means you dont disprove the existence of heaven.

Anyone attempting any of this stuff is truly truly truly a low iq ape.
Your assumption is wrong. You have a twisted belief of what spiritual satanism really is and that is why you misunderstood this.

Spiritual satanists don't choose devil over god. Devil is their god. They believe that satanism is the humanity's original religion and that it's teachings have been demonized by the church.

Joy of satan