Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it possible to stop ppl without accounts from looking at posts

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Is it possible @modcel

You can stop people from going through your profile to get to your posts, but nothing to stop guests from visiting the site and looking at posts. And why would you care anyway?

no, bluepillers are here to stay and laugh at us. I hope many are high inhibcels though

You can stop people from going through your profile to get to your posts, but nothing to stop guests from visiting the site and looking at posts. And why would you care anyway?
Um just lurkers from prying...supposed to be a safe space for unattractive men. Not foods and normies.

doesn't matter really. we will be mocked wherever we go.

over for lurkercels

Don't let it bother you so much, all they can do is watch in silence.

no, bluepillers are here to stay and laugh at us. I hope many are high inhibcels though
I was a high inhib cel for like 6 months jfl

how many refugees came here?
i'm not sure, I know after it went private some people linked this website and a few came, but the majority are probably coping somewhere else or roped. It was legit a meme sub, mogs this website with it's original content

but nothing to stop guests from visiting the site and looking at posts.

You can just google someone’s username and all their different posts appear on the search results.

just type incels.co: [username] on google search bar and boom.

Nope. Its a public forum

Um just lurkers from prying...supposed to be a safe space for unattractive men. Not foods and normies.

If you do that than very few new and legit members would join the forum.
The better thing to do would be a more strict entry policy like photo/video/voice recordings to filter out normies and foids

Ignore bluepillers, nobody cares about what they say

Yes bro. You just have to ask them politely.

I love it when the bluepillers watch. They are mostly cucks

Yeah some forums have members only sections.

Will not happend

Yeah, fuck lurkers!

I lurked this site for a couple of months before joining, if the site goes private most ppl would stop joining and the site would die