Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it possible to set the forum to private?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34301
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34301

Self-banned
-
So only users that are registered can see the boards, and you need to be logged in? I feel inhibited to talk here sometimes because maybe incels or normies from the same school are also lurking here for fun. I am just afraid that some people try to doxx, since the world is very small. Putting the boards on private would make me feel a lot safer here to talk freely.

I guess it would also stop IT from making fun of us.

@SergeantIncel

Or atleast the option that unregistered users can't see your threads/post if you so desire

Also stop being high inhib ngl. I browse this forum openly and even a foid knows im here.
+ Just enter your email and password to join a notorious community known as terrorists in mainstream media. And btw proxy and vpn is not allowed.

Also stop being high inhib ngl. I browse this forum openly and even a foid knows im here.
+ Just enter your email and password to join a notorious community known as terrorists in mainstream media. And btw proxy and vpn is not allowed.
You mean high inhib.

There are a lot of incels in my study environment and there is a high probability that some of them browse here or maybe on IT for memes

the sewers is private nigga

bro, how would anyone know who you are.
jfl if you don't dare to talk freely in public, fuckin cuck.
also big JFL at marking seargentincel in your worthless dogshit tier thread.
lmao you're maximum pathetic

You mean high inhib.

There are a lot of incels in my study environment and there is a high probability that some of them browse here or maybe on IT for memes
I doubt tbh. And even if they do. No one's doxxing you unless you do it to yourself

bro, how would anyone know who you are.
jfl if you don't dare to talk freely in public, fuckin cuck.
also big JFL at marking seargentincel in your worthless dogshit tier thread.
lmao you're maximum pathetic
At first I did but nowadays I'm feeling more and more paranoid

Just make your profile friends only, that way no lurker or user can see it without a request. I don't know about setting the forum to private though. If we do that we would get a influx of new accounts.

Last edited:
shit thread that has been regurgitated time and time again and the answer will always be no

shit thread that has been regurgitated time and time again and the answer will always be no
Dont be rude. Just say no.

Over for paranoid and suspiciouscels.

I highly doubt anyone gives a shit like you think they do.