Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it possible to self teach maths?

Mrpvolts

Mrpvolts

Mangacel
-
I want to do it, are there any sites where I can learn A level maths by myself? I just want a new cope, something to do when I’m bored.

Yes probably but it's much harder. Just watch videos on Youtube

Trying to mathmaxx your way to ascension?

No maths for your face

Mathmaxxing as a blackcel would decrease my sex appeal even more, I’m just doing it to cope.
U should thug max instead.

If ur high iq yes

Possible, but it takes disciple

Possible, but difficult, because you don't know what to study in what order to get a proper foundation of understanding.

Formal, structured education is very important for learning some subjects. Maths is probably the number one subject in that regard (and in general tbqh).

2 + 2 is 4, minus 1 that’s 3 quick maffs

yes you just need practice

I managed to do it and by no means am I a genius.

Maths is mainly about putting what you learn into practice - you can say it's the same for all things but it's highly important for maths whereas something like Biology for example can be memorized.

I'd recommend A-level Maths online. The guy does videos that explains all the topics well.
Follow that alongside past papers and you should be good. (All free)

I managed to do it and by no means am I a genius.

Maths is mainly about putting what you learn into practice - you can say it's the same for all things but it's highly important for maths whereas something like Biology for example can be memorized.

I'd recommend A-level Maths online. The guy does videos that explains all the topics well.
Follow that alongside past papers and you should be good. (All free)
Thank you buddy boyo :feelsokman: