Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is it possible to salvage IQ lost to alcohol and internet addiction?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
Whatever little IQ I had is gone from 15+ hours of daily internet for ~15 years and excessive alcohol drinking in the last 8.

Is it possible to be able to be intelligent? I think I had some natural talent, but wasted all of it mainly by internet destroying my brain and concentration.

Would be nice to be able to science or math cope through life.

Internet addiction fucks up your ability to stay focused and your short term memory, but I think it can be fixed in a few months simply by quitting it. Not sure about alcohol.

There is no reversing brain damage

may be possible to regain some given some dedication

I'd say yes, but I'm not willing to try it myself

brain damage is permanent/irreversible
biologically ,,damage" is death, no further elaboration needed

Last edited:
everything is possible said Meeks (and my Dad)

There is no reversing brain damage
Holy fuck. I ruined my brain with daily internet for 9 years now. I knew I ciuld feel IQ dropping. Its over

Whatever little IQ I had is gone from 15+ hours of daily internet for ~15 years and excessive alcohol drinking in the last 8.

Is it possible to be able to be intelligent? I think I had some natural talent, but wasted all of it mainly by internet destroying my brain and concentration.

Sadly possibly no,I was really high iq until puberty and ugliness and depression hit

nope I can feel my brain sliding downhill inevitabily

if I'm not mistaken you can improve your mind if you are sub-25 years old
the brain stops developing completely by that age
use your brain or lose it. try some mental exercises, maby learn a new language, improve concentration, etc.

brain damage is reversible, you should just get a large neodymium magnet and rub it in a circular motion on your temples. Note: IT HAS TO BE ANTICLOCKWISE/COUNTERCLOCKWISE!!! CLOCKWISE ROTATIONS WILL MAKE IT WORSE!!