Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it possible to pirate CK3 dlcs for steam?

• Thread starter Aegon Targaryen
  • Start date
Aegon Targaryen

Aegon Targaryen

Woman = Whore
★★★★★
I own the base game, but the DLCs are priced at three times what I initially paid.

I have the game on Steam, and I’m curious if it's possible to pirate the DLCs without risking my Steam account being banned or any other issues?

BTW I also never pirated anything game related before.

I buy DLCs for CK3 whensoever they're on sale, so i'm not sure how you'd pirate them

I’ve done it with HOI4 and haven’t encountered any problems

You can try creamapi. But you may need og files so download full version of a game with dlcs and unpack it into steam folder.

I downloaded the cracked version of HOI4 with all the dlc and then transferred all the files to my legitimate HOI4 steam folder
Nice.

Can you send me a site where I can download that stuff? Like I said I have 0 expertise.

You can try creamapi. But you may need og files so download full version of a game with dlcs and unpack it into steam folder.
I have the base game already. I purchased it. It's just the dlcs I need. They're way too expensive for shit that should've already been in the base game tbh.

Thanks. And this is foolproof right? Won't get banned by steam
I've been using it even to play games online (Tekken 7 and MH Rise) and was never banned :feelsLSD: For SP game there are zero chance of banning and if they disable it then they would just not let you to login to steam till you remove it from your steam folder (like they did with SmokeAPI but nobody was banned anyway)

I've been using it even to play games online (Tekken 7 and MH Rise) and was never banned :feelsLSD: For SP game there are zero chance of banning and if they disable it then they would just not let you to login to steam till you remove it from your steam folder (like they did with SmokeAPI but nobody was banned anyway)
Nice. I'll try it now. May have saved almost a 100 bucks.

BTW it didn't work. Apparently I do need the files separately. I read it up and on reddit they were talking about some depot files.

Tekken have the wrost anti cheat bad example since there is none but at least you dont get invasive aniti cheat

just use cs.rin.ru + creamAPI theory

Mogs me for being able to understand those games