Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it possible to make private posts?

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
Don't want to feed blue pillers and Cuck tears with my posts. Is there a way to make them private so only forum members can see them?

I don't think so, I wish there was.

thh there are a few spies that use accounts then post/leak out info
so regardless if only members could see any posts here could be seen by outside people

if you want secrecy just use PMs or email. maybe set up a skype chat with the members you trust.
i remember back when i used social media you could easily find dumb girls via Stik/YN and so normies wouldnt ruin the fun you PM them to join you in a private skype chat so they can bate for you.

FBI wouldn't approve :feelzez:

so regardless if only members could see any posts here could be seen by outside people

if you want secrecy just use PMs or email. maybe set up a skype chat with the members you trust.
i remember back when i used social media you could easily find dumb girls via Stik/YN and so normies wouldnt ruin the fun you PM them to join you in a private skype chat so they can bate for you.
"so they can bate for you" :chad:
As in masturbate?

"so they can bate for you" :chad:
As in masturbate?
yea
i used a fake profile and fake photos. not going to give away my old screen info but i found some blonde Euro guy pictures and would pretend to be him. id show girls "my" pics and they would go crazy. had to ghost a few bitches because they wanted for me to cam up lol

This forum should be only visible to registered users

nope buddyboyo

Nah, no need to be paranoid btw just a face in the crowd.

it woudnt be a problem to find out the spies