Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it possible to make neetbux by drawing hentai?

• Thread starter Incel of the GLA
  • Start date
Incel of the GLA

Incel of the GLA

Recruit
★★
I'm a schizoid incel LDARing in mother's basement considering dropping out of college, the only thing I amounted to. I have no aspirations, morals, virtues or beliefs, I'd draw literally anything that is requested(loli, furry, beastiality, vore, ntr, inflation, amputee, gore, deformation, incest, scat & piss, ryona, death, you name it) as long as the price is right, as I have a wide array of paraphilias myself. I already bought a drawing tablet and pirated some programs but haven't touched them since I'm a high inhib talentless piece of shit with nothing in mind whatsoever. I'm not even sure if it's worth the effort.

Pretty much everyone on internet has heard stories of furry artists making 6 figures and various other illustrators racking stacks. Though I don't need that much, around $500 a month is enough for me to move out and cover everything I need since the national currency is inflationmaxxed to hell and back.

Also paypal is banned in this shithole where I live.

Dont do guro :/

yes but you have to be high skill at art to be a hentai artist. In order to make money as a mid-low skilled artist you have to degenerate maxx (which you said you are ok with thankfully) and you have to quantity maxx (publish as much as possible and spam + ask people if they want cheap commissions)

Wouldn't count on it enough to drop out of college before you even start drawing.
Otherwise good luck, drawing hentai for a living is a based profession.

Just make hentai bro

It depends how good you are, if you are good you can sell them easy.

Coomers have basement level requirements for quality and only care about rendering. You could acheive your goal, but your abiliy to commit to the craft will be your biggest hurdle

without the most common payment platform, ie paypal, good luck ngl
use a vpn and get round it

Yes, even doing shitty art you can make a living especially for taboo stuff. The stuff that people posted on wizchan shit hole fap threads was very much tasteless and bad art. People will pay for strange stuff.

Shadmanmaxx bro .you need to keep up with normie shit. Grow a large fanbase. Make low paying commissions for starters. Eventually you'll be forced to draw bbc and tranny shit to gain mor following.

It's inevitable. Hentai is degenerate so there's no escape from becoming degenerate yourself.

Yes.
You should create a female persona. You'd make more money.

Yes but not much

:p