Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is it possible to let go of the past?

Nate Higgers

Nate Higgers

Legend
★★★★★
Through out my childhood and adolescence I've went through a lot of bullying and abuse from my family and peers which had lasting impact on me til this very day I don't know how to get through this, Is it possible to leave his behind and just move on and forget about it?

It's possible only if you have a bright future to look forward to. Only normies have this luxury.

No, I genuinely don't think it is. I still think about memories like this as much as I did years ago. Maybe it does eventually fade out and it just hadn't been long enough for me, but I'm not sure.

It's possible only if you have a bright future to look forward to. Only normies have this luxury.
That too.

No, I genuinely don't think it is. I still think about memories like this as much as I did years ago. Maybe it does eventually fade out and it just hadn't been long enough for me, but I'm not sure.
how long have you been thinking about these incidents? like in years

People don't change, and if they do they were just that way before and couldn't express it. In short, no, we're doomed :feelsseriously:

how long have you been thinking about these incidents? like in years
10 years and more, since a good part of all of that bullshit happened before my last year of middle school.

Through out my childhood and adolescence I've went through a lot of bullying and abuse from my family and peers which had lasting impact on me til this very day I don't know how to get through this, Is it possible to leave his behind and just move on and forget about it?
This is a great question.
I do think so.
In the end, the only person held up and chained by what happened is you, not the normies not the women not the Chad. You gain nothing in this bottomless pit of wallow.

Of course, I'm not going full bluepill and saying "Just forget bro", those scars will hold you down if you let it go completely. I think the best way to "heal" is to get some actually positive experiences in your life. If you try and fail, that changes nothing, you're still a loser. If you manage to find something good like a hobby you are deep into the way of forgetting. This rn is the youngest you'll ever be again.

I doubt anyone else would "move on" if they got bullied their whole life. My sister was dating a jock who claimed he was "bullied" then I overheard him making fun of me later on. He was just a normie who got teased once and thought he was bullied. He would rope if he was an incel for a day. When other people say they were bullied they are talking about 1 or 2 instances with friends. When we are bullied we are talking about whole groups of people bullying us for years as well as the system itself doing so. You are going to have to put up with the fact you were bullied and what happened in the past. People can be shitty but at least the black pill gives a framework about how they behave. Letting go of it is kind of cucked as nobody else would do that but you can emotionally let go and accept that it happened at the same time.

I doubt anyone else would "move on" if they got bullied their whole life. My sister was dating a jock who claimed he was "bullied" then I overheard him making fun of me later on. He was just a normie who got teased once and thought he was bullied. He would rope if he was an incel for a day. When other people say they were bullied they are talking about 1 or 2 instances with friends. When we are bullied we are talking about whole groups of people bullying us for years as well as the system itself doing so. You are going to have to put up with the fact you were bullied and what happened in the past. People can be shitty but at least the black pill gives a framework about how they behave. Letting go of it is kind of cucked as nobody else would do that but you can emotionally let go and accept that it happened at the same time.
Yep
Forgiving those faggots is deplorable but the only one suffering is you, so for yourself you gotta handle those feelings.

This is a great question.
I do think so.
In the end, the only person held up and chained by what happened is you, not the normies not the women not the Chad. You gain nothing in this bottomless pit of wallow.

Of course, I'm not going full bluepill and saying "Just forget bro", those scars will hold you down if you let it go completely. I think the best way to "heal" is to get some actually positive experiences in your life. If you try and fail, that changes nothing, you're still a loser. If you manage to find something good like a hobby you are deep into the way of forgetting. This rn is the youngest you'll ever be again.
Thanks man this is the wisest response by far

Merely impossible. The past is what defines you. It’s who you are now. Getting rid of it will be getting rid of your identity.

Yep
Forgiving those faggots is deplorable but the only one suffering is you, so for yourself you gotta handle those feelings.
Fuck that sounds hard but I'm done with wallowing in misery I'll see how I can let go Thanks for your advice:feelsokman:

Somewhat if you hermitmaxx then at least you can largely remove the possibility of future bullying.

@Nate Higgers play this, close your eyes and think of the good memories you had as a sandnigglet

GET THIS BETA SHIT OFF ME NOOOOW RAAARUGH YUTA IS A FAKECEL

You need to get to the point where I am, just not caring about anything anymore. Don't know if you want that.
Show me how I need to stop this constant feelings of anxiety and regret

Show me how I need to stop this constant feelings of anxiety and regret
Nobody can show you this, it's a state of consciousness. I've experienced so much failure in my life that my brain just shut down at some point and doesn't feel much emotions at all anymore. My strongest emotion is probably hate. Hate at this fucked up clown world. If you still care about people its almost impossible to let go of the past.

No but use it as fuel for revenge.

No such thing brotha, when going to bed it will all come back, or maybe in the morning after a nostalgic dream.

if you haven't ascended till college- no, it's not possible to let go of it. sorry.

yes but you must succeed in the present, if not youll always be stuck in the past, tbh i never think much abt my bad pst times i just find it comical