Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious is it possible to go from a complete incel to a complete chad?

Q

quandaledingle

Faggot
-
i just want to know if anyone knows anyone who has acended and became a complete chad

might be possible in specific cases but i don't know anyone

EbpUpmCX0AABQKO

Nah Chad are born (universal rule) you can maybe ascend yeah but not to a chad lvl if you can you literraly a FKN FAKECEL AND YOU NEED TO GET HANGED BY THE BALLS (in gta)

I guess if you suddenly for some reason realize that you are amazing at football and get to play in the best leagues. But even then the attention you get might just be because of your money and fame

Yes of course, chad is a state after all. If you feel chad and do chad things, you will most likely be chad. You can't be playing games and watching anime all day, that's not a chad thing to do. You need to go out and have some hobbies, also drink water and compliment women.

If you can do that then you were never an incel, you just hadn't unlocked your chad potential.

Yes, through reincarnation

Strong first post Grey

If you're an incel and you can turn yourself into a chad, then you're a volcel.

Not if your phenotype is doomed

Yes of course, chad is a state after all. If you feel chad and do chad things, you will most likely be chad. You can't be playing games and watching anime all day, that's not a chad thing to do. You need to go out and have some hobbies, also drink water and compliment women.
Also take showers and mew:feelskek:

i just want to know if anyone knows anyone who has acended and became a complete chad
iu

Bulldog mindset was legit ugly before he became a chad

I know that it's an outlier, but it's a pretty insane transformation nonetheless

Any Incel who becomes chad was never an Incel since being chad is 90% based on your genetics with height being the most important factor (at LEAST 6ft)

just fix yourself up bro with style and clothing bro :chad: