Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Is it possible to get this kind of physique with lifting 5 times a week?

InternalJizzz

InternalJizzz

Permanent KHHV | die young and save yourself.
★★★★★
IMG 20210623 192922

Last edited:
with enough cardio and good diet you can. But that physique looks shit ngl average looking twink physique type. If you have a good frame or atleast 5'8" or beyond you just start getting bulkier and more manly.

Yes and no. That's an obviously natty physique but you might look different with the same amout of bodyfat and muscles because your body is built differently. Some guys have horrible muscle building genetics so they couldn't even get this mid physique, most can though.

5 times a day? That's a good way to overtrain yourself and get shit results.
5 times a day is really not necessary. Good diet, gymming 3-4 times a week. Building up a decent amount of muscle and then cutting to reveal the defined muscles underneath!

I
with enough cardio and good diet you can. But that physique looks shit ngl average looking twink physique type. If you have a good frame or atleast 5'8" or beyond you just start getting bulkier and more manly.

I'm 6'0 and 160lbs or so but my physicque is fatty, I'm naturally strong but not sure of my muscle building genetics

No gym for your face, you misogynist! :foidSoy::blackpill:

5 times a day? That's a good way to overtrain yourself and get shit results.
he probably meant a week. nobody should be training more than once per day lmao.

I

I'm 6'0 and 160lbs or so but my physicque is fatty, I'm naturally strong but not sure of my muscle building genetics
Buddy you're 6'0 go out and build muscle and women will naturally come to you. Why are you wasting your time here? If i was you i'd go out and get as many whores as possible.

only with good GENETICS

Hint: just be good-looking; imagine an inkler from slayers.is with that physique :lul: just accept we're soyciety's outcasts: no fucking jaw and hunter eyes for our genes! :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
My jaw and eyes are decent, it's the fact that I'm Hispanic with tan skin tone and loose skin that's my problem, in fact a co worker of mine mentioned my line once.

My jaw and eyes are decent, it's the fact that I'm Hispanic with tan skin tone and loose skin that's my problem, in fact a co worker of mine mentioned my line once.
volcel?