Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it possible to fall in love with someone you only saw in pictures?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I'm in love with this girl, but I don't know her. I don't know her name. I can't contact her either. I saw one picture and that was enough to make me love her.

No. That’s called lust. You’re thinking with your dick bro.

There is no love. Only lust and greed

Yes and no.
You don't really know her, so you don't "love" her as a person (inb4 :soy:), but you "love" her as a very attractive woman you want to mate with and protect. They are two different kinds of "love", and both are valid in my book. It's nothing to be ashamed of bro. Just be aware that you're never going to be with her (unless you're a :chad: in disguise)

JFL @ (((falling in love)))

JFL @ (((falling in love)))
D9D0952B CD21 4252 A4D8 0CA52BD5F369

After only looking at one picture?
No.

I'm in love with this girl, but I don't know her. I don't know her name. I can't contact her either. I saw one picture and that was enough to make me love her.

Bruv, you need some blackpills.

I have too, we follow each other on social media and live in the same city, never met her tho. I think she has a black mandingo boy friend tho and is like 4-8 years older than me, she might be a mother too, I'm not sure tho. She's half white and half black but looks like a whiter hispanic. I like her ideas too, we have the same interests. :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

She's not even that hot; but I think the most euphoria I'd feel is having tantric intercourse with her.

Maybe I'll contact her this summer.

That's called cuckoldry.

No. What if she ends up having a deep dyke baritone ass voice for example? Or does a crabwalk involuntarily?