Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it possible to deal with mentalcel-ism

• Thread starter oldcellcopecell
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

oldcellcopecell

Recruit
★★★★★
I haven't been diagnosed but I am sure I suffer from at least social phobia and complex PTSD and also think I could be diagnosed as avoidant and (mildly) schizoid.

Is it possible to do something about these?

I currently live in a room sharing kitchen and bathroom with 10 other people and there's a bunch of weird older guys. One haven't said a word to me in a year. The other just says "hi" and "hello". Then there's one seemingly autistic dude with the exact same routine day after day, month after month.

I'm also behaving sort of like this, not bothering to speak with others, but I can and do speak if spoken too. I just don't have the energy to deal with people constantly, just want to be left alone when home.

Anyway, it struck me how this is going to be me in 10 to 20 years if I don't do anything about it and that's depressing.

are u ugly, average, chadlite or chad?? thats the real question here

I'm reposting this in Incel forum.

Like bone structure, brain structure can't be easily altered.

Whether mental-celibacy can be cured depends on the mental illness(es), and whether you respond to therapy, drugs, and so on. For example, mentalcels who are depressed or anxious stand a good chance at recovering, or at least becoming functional. Those with autism or schizophrenia have much worse odds.

In your case, you have PTSD and anxiety, so in my completely uneducated opinion I think you have a decent chance.

Like bone structure, brain structure can't be easily altered.

Whether mental-celibacy can be cured depends on the mental illness(es), and whether you respond to therapy, drugs, and so on. For example, mentalcels who are depressed or anxious stand a good chance at recovering, or at least becoming functional. Those with autism or schizophrenia have much worse odds.

In your case, you have PTSD and anxiety, so in my completely uneducated opinion I think you have a decent chance.

Thanks man

I am an average but severely mentalcel. It's over

Attachments

• 1534870377926.jpg
    1534870377926.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 78
well you probably should discussing it with some kind of shrink, but any serious professional will tell anyways that:

bloatedness > social skills > mental health

Status
Not open for further replies.