Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it possible to create a homunculus?

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
I had this random though come across me a while back and I chatted with my one friend about it.

I think it could be possible to take the males X Chromosome and trick it into making an egg in a test tube or something (not sure how) then using that egg get a sperm sample from the same person and see if lab growing people is possible. This could lead to creating a homunculus.

But there are parts where this could go wrong. Maybe the X chromosome cannot be tricked into making an egg. Or genetic mutation could make a different person (as chromosomes tend to mix up the Gene's to try and make a better offspring). I'm pretty sure that there are loads more that I cant think of.

If it does succeed we could potentially farm and grow people. There are some human experimentation benefits that I will put into a spoiler below. With this we may no longer need women to create an offspring, just alot of money to try this new method.

With having a homunculus we could grow organs for ourselves or potentially a body to move our brain to for when we fall ill. This however would be super controversial as the lab grown body's may not be considered people or they will be seen as people
Just wanted to add that if the homunculus was a girl (as sperm may give an x or y chromosome) if it would be acceptable to have sex with them when they reach a certain age as a homunculus is essentially you

Last edited:
Demon Fetus

Yeah, I’ve made like a batch of 20 of them before. Interesting results, but not quite what I expected.

You'll need a Philosopher's Stone.