Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it possible to convince foids/normies incels were discriminated against the same way they think faggots/niggers were.

Is it possible?

• Yes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
manletcel1488

manletcel1488

Veteran
★★
The government in place is a pro-incel Marxist-Rodgerist type system. The people ruling have full control to teach the masses whatever they want with whatever methods they want. Assuming they do everything 100% optimally, do you think it's possible for foids/normies to feel pity for us and think we were wronged in the past or is hatred for incels so strong that it will never be possible.
People will be taught from birth about inceldom and how incels were wronged and why we need to make sure sub5s are never discriminated against again, the same way they teach stuff like slavery or the halocaust.

Last edited:
I think if the person is open minded enough and was actually willing to hear us out then yes.

But if they are close minded and don't wanna try to hear us out then no

They are the ones discriminating against us. So it’s hard.

I told my sister this and she agreed that incels are technically an oppressed minority

I think if the person is open minded enough and was actually willing to hear us out then yes.

But if they are close minded and don't wanna try to hear us out then no
I'm talking about if it was taught from birth like they teach the slavery/halocaust and stuff like that. Could we convince the masses that incels were a group that was discriminated against and make normies/foids commit to making sure sub5s are never discriminated against again.

I'm talking about if it was taught from birth like they teach the slavery/halocaust and stuff like that. Could we convince the masses that incels were a group that was discriminated against and make normies/foids commit to making sure sub5s are never discriminated against again.
Oh. Yes I do think so

Due to the halo affect, I think it's unlikely

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back