Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is it possible to cheat the Norwood Reaper or is he undefeated?

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Outside of expensive hair transplants, when you notice norwood progression happening is there any chance of defeating the Reaper of will he claim his victim and move on again?

Not really. Balding can get anyone.

Outside of expensive hair transplants, when you notice norwood progression happening is there any chance of defeating the Reaper of will he claim his victim and move on again?

The Norwood Reaper is like the IRS. You may think you're cheating him, but he always gets you... sooner or later.

I hope, I'm trying using finasteride and minoxidil, I don't see any results tbh, it seems my hair is falling less but my crown still is NW2

The Norwood Reaper is like the IRS. You may think you're cheating him, but he always gets you... sooner or later.
Only 3 things in life are certain. Death, taxes, and norwooding.

Expensive plugs that are painful and somewhat fragile.

So, unless you're rich, no.

I’m going to get a hair transplant once is pay off my debt

buy wig br0. james bond wore 1

It is over then.

Absolutely you can cheat it with drugs. I've cheated it for years now. Finasteride is the easiest and works in >90% of men to stop progression. Then there are progressively more hardcore options as well. Lots of hairloss forums out there.

easy. put in the konami code up up down down left right left right b a start

Only 3 things Gaurenteed in life

Death
Pain
Norwood reaper

Absolutely you can cheat it with drugs. I've cheated it for years now. Finasteride is the easiest and works in >90% of men to stop progression. Then there are progressively more hardcore options as well. Lots of hairloss forums out there.

Interesting as I hear some guys say Finasteride is cope and doesn't work.

Apple

Interesting as I hear some guys say Finasteride is cope and doesn't work.

It works for almost everyone. If it doesn't then you have to go to the harder options but there are lots. The issue is cost/benefit. Eg. All these drugs nuke your sperm count. In principle it may be reversible. But who knows? Irrelevant if you're an incel. But it still hurts pyschologically to wonder if you're making yourself infertile. Even if you don't want kids some part of your mind will feel like there is something wrong with that. 5% of guys get sexual side effects too then have to pick between their hair and their dick.

There's no perfect solution but absolutely the Norwood reaper can be cheated.

We live in the best time in recorded history to be losing hair. While it is unfortunate, options are available to help with it. Just depends on how dedicated you are and how much you can spend.

Hair systems are the answer

Fin and minoxidil both work had to stop with fin tho due to many side effects including depressive mood

Been on Fin for 2 years, hope to save whats left, until I get a transplant.

dutasteride, minox and RU

No chance if you are going the natural route