Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it possible to become NT through immersion

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
If you have assburgers is it possible to come off as NT if you hang out with NTs for long enough ?

nope, you'll always be behind them developmentally since you're basically socially retarded, it's better to just submit to their will and ldar.

I've had periods of being NT because my job forced me to work outside all day or in retail.

It never lasts, though.

In high school my smaller friend group was comprised of two chads, never seemed to click and become one.

nope unless youre autism is very, VERY mild. they will always see you as a liability and treat you as such if they arent on the same level.

Almost. I got fairly good at faking normalcy and sociability in my 12 months of workceling. It wore me the fuck out though and I was glad to leave at the end. I pretty much fell out with my married Chad colleague. Fucker kept boasting about his family and financial independence and he was two months younger than me, six feet plus and still had his own hair. He was the golden boy of the office, even getting away with making a blowjob reference to an office FHO who was dating our other colleague, which in this day and age is quite an achievement. So between him and having to answer the phones as a guy who was phobic about that, I was glad to be NEETing again.

tenta said:
nope, you'll always be behind them developmentally since you're basically socially retarded, it's better to just submit to their will and ldar.

Only if you are a truecel. Mentalcels have looks.