Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it possible to be truly happy in modern Western society?

Is it possible to be truly happy in modern Western society?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Just something I was thinking about tonight.

I don't really mean just Western society I guess but similar ones too.

These societies work really well economically and on paper and look nice from a distance but... on the ground it just seems like so many people are unhappy, lost, lonely, etc.

I guess in theory maybe you could be happy if everything went REALLY well for you. You land a great job, meet a great girl, have great friends... like... you just get a really good "dice roll" every time... but the vast majority of people don't get that, I don't think.

I'll make a poll, as I always do. lol

This could be interesting ^^

If it gets nuked, yes:smonk:

If you pose this question by age demographic you'll probably get a different answer. This isn't an 'ok boomer' idea, rather I think time for self-reflection is necessary. As we get older more will realize this.

The issue is that when you're a teenager or in your twenties, it's weird to have this mindset. When I tell people I don't have social media they stare at me like I'm an alien. When I tell them I don't play videogames, it's the same thing. At work I became the butt of the joke because I used a flip phone. Combine this with the atrocious nutrition in the United States and its no wonder that many young people are neurotic.

And then combine all of those with inceldom and life becomes a clusterfuck.

Last edited:
With the right looks, absolutely.

With money, looks or luck, it should be easy to do so.

Yes, @Fat Link is always happy

Just something I was thinking about tonight.

I don't really mean just Western society I guess but similar ones too.

These societies work really well economically and on paper and look nice from a distance but... on the ground it just seems like so many people are unhappy, lost, lonely, etc.

I guess in theory maybe you could be happy if everything went REALLY well for you. You land a great job, meet a great girl, have great friends... like... you just get a really good "dice roll" every time... but the vast majority of people don't get that, I don't think.

I'll make a poll, as I always do. lol

This could be interesting ^^
Nope

that's bc of kikes, they want to corrupt everyone's soul. they want you to always want something better; better paying job, better looking partner, better house, better car... the satanists/the 1% don't want you to be happy bc they're miserable as shit even though they have all the money

If you are a chad or foid yes

No, every foid has like six chads trying to fuck her. I am so tired of this clown world. :blackpill:

if you are autistic and have a Y chromosome it is impossible

No, incels are treated like they are less than dog shit. I wish foids showed me a quarter of the amount of attention they show the shit that comes out of their dog's ass.

Hopefully Zeus or whoever the hell is up there strikes down the majority of the world's population with lightening and starts fresh.

2022 04 04 14 02 25 Jim Carrey Says Jada Pinkett Smith Can Defend Herself   YouTube

Jim Carrey- a tall, white actor, past his prime, but content, has this to say about Will Smith the cuck. Only tall white men have the satisfaction to live happily on their laurels

Not if you're not degenerate and have an high IQ

It would be very hard. There is very little habitable wilderness left, and you can try to live without Internet or a cellphone and just grow or forage your own food.

If you buy land you still have to pay property tax on it, and you can't just squat vacant land you don't own because either it's federal property and the government will kick you out if they find you camping there or you're on or near land own by private companies would will bulldoze the place.

If you live in a Five Eyes country (pretty much every first world Anglo country) plus Europe with a well-funded police and intelligence force, you're constantly spied on even if you're not on the Internet or you don't own a cellphone. You still have to be around people when going to a store and they will have cameras so you'll be tracked even if you pay with cash and it might be impossible to even use cash in the future or make owning gold and silver illegal. You might still have to make an income.

If you're in a third world country, it would still be tough. It might still be easier to be more isolated and private, even in a more authoritarian country they might not have the funds or the technology to massively spy on people. But it might be harder to get stuff done.

And as for feminism, LGBTQ+ and other globohomo degeneracy, yeah that's spreading beyond the West, more so because the West is the civilization that has the most influence in the world. It's spreading to Latin America, the Islamic World and Asia where foids and gays are given more and more rights.

In this hyper capitalistic, superficial, amoral, and extremely materialistic culture true happiness is extremely rare.

Not if you're not degenerate and have an high IQ

I'm definitely considering leaving woke countries yeah. I don't think it's very good for the soul to be exposed to this stuff all the time.

I'm not sure where I'd go though.

I'm definitely considering leaving woke countries yeah. I don't think it's very good for the soul to be exposed to this stuff all the time.

I'm not sure where I'd go though.
What's wrong with the UK?

If you have chad looks, then yes. I believe foids in west aren't happy at all, given they all run after thugmaxxed tyrones, only get abused by them. And also complain about non existent patriarchy.

If you are a faggot then yes, you can be happy because you don't have to worry about getting a girl. Same goes for asexuals