Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it possible that the real point of life is to genocide all other races except for your race?

NT_huntER

NT_huntER

tERminator maxing
★★★★★
Because all humans have 2 things in them:

1. Love for violence
2. Racism

No matter how "tolerant" someone is, he still has those 2 things in him, even though he will deny it even to himself.

It has been scientifically proven that ALL people are racist. On a subconcious level, the person decides wether he likes the person or no based on how much his appearance is similar to his own appearance. It is true both about sexual attraction and simply about making friends of your own gender - the more a stranger looks similar to you, the more you like him(both as a friend and sexual partner).

The love for violence is also present in all individuals. Even little kids are interested in war games, and they simulate killing other humans from very young age by playing different games. The entire video game industry and movie industry is also based on violence against other humans.

Considering this, is it possible that we(different races of humanity) were born just to kill other races of humanity? Because we are all subconciously racist and violent.

And if its true the point of life is to genocide all other races except for your own race. Its like Battle Royale in real life and every race is a separate team.

This is so painfully boring...

Indians wlil win in this war

The point of life is to breed

probably maybe yes

Point of life is denying natural entropy of cosmos

There's no race for you're face

It has been scientifically proven that ALL people are racist. On a subconcious level, the person decides wether he likes the person or no based on how much his appearance is similar to his own appearance.
Could you please post some related information about this? Because I've always vaguely had this idea, and I'd like to know if it's scientifically proven.

Could you please post some related information about this? Because I've always vaguely had this idea, and I'd like to know if it's scientifically proven.

The point of life is to breed and eat. If you aren't going to eat other tribes of people then there is no point to murder or genocide

close, The point is to genocide all other males. Lets say that happens then what? eventually the men will start fighting amongst themselfs for the hottest girl

1. Love for violence
2. Racism

No matter how "tolerant" someone is, he still has those 2 things in him, even though he will deny it even to himself.

It has been scientifically proven that ALL people are racist. On a subconcious level, the person decides wether he likes the person or no based on how much his appearance is similar to his own appearance. It is true both about sexual attraction and simply about making friends of your own gender - the more a stranger looks similar to you, the more you like him(both as a friend and sexual partner).

The love for violence is also present in all individuals. Even little kids are interested in war games, and they simulate killing other humans from very young age by playing different games. The entire video game industry and movie industry is also based on violence against other humans.

Considering this, is it possible that we(different races of humanity) were born just to kill other races of humanity? Because we are all subconciously racist and violent.

And if its true the point of life is to genocide all other races except for your own race. Its like Battle Royale in real life and every race is a separate team.
:yes::yes::yes:

Congrats you figured it out.

It has been scientifically proven that ALL people are racist.
I don't want to be that guy, but is there a source for this? I find it hard to believe that in this pozzed, liberal academic environment you'd get evidence like that, let alone somebody willing to commit career suicide to opt for that study.

I agree insofar as people have an innate preference for those who are similar to them, but racism itself is something more.

It would be more accurate to say that we're born to compete for resources and survive. If that means killing another group or tribe to ensure the survival and prosperity of your own, then so be it, but killing off others who aren't part of your own for its own sake isn't part of us.

Say it for yourself. Hope this is a joke, even if it's not funny

I don't want to be that guy, but is there a source for this? I find it hard to believe that in this pozzed, liberal academic environment you'd get evidence like that, let alone somebody willing to commit career suicide to opt for that study.

I agree insofar as people have an innate preference for those who are similar to them, but racism itself is something more.

It would be more accurate to say that we're born to compete for resources and survive. If that means killing another group or tribe to ensure the survival and prosperity of your own, then so be it, but killing off others who aren't part of your own for its own sake isn't part of us.
I just posted link when answering previous comment.

1. Love for violence
2. Racism

You just discovered the history of humanity and human species

I just posted link when answering previous comment.
How did you conclude that because humans are more sexually attracted to those who share similar facial features that every human must be racist and that this means humans all have an innate drive to commit genocide?

There's a whole heap of missing logic you must flesh out there that I'd be interesting in reading.

How did you conclude that because humans are more sexually attracted to those who share similar facial features that every human must be racist and that this means humans all have an innate drive to commit genocide?

There's a whole heap of missing logic you must flesh out there that I'd be interesting in reading.
The op is schizo. He is just a dumb racist

The op is schizo. He is just a dumb racist
"racism" nowadays is just another buzzword & epithet
Not true.
Most humans try to avoid violence and aren't racist.
Violence arises as a reaction to what we perceive as a thread.

Humans also prefer faces of their own race, research backs this up. It's also no wonder, why diverse areas have higher crime, less social trust, perform poorer when allocating resources & wealth, etc.

Racists should die
IMG 0997

"racism" nowadays is just another buzzword & epithet
There are people who use racism as a buzzword (both sides of political spectrum), but unfortunately it still is a real problem.

All of y'all racist motherfuckers, fuck you, die slow, motherfuckers

There are people who use racism as a buzzword (both sides of political spectrum), but unfortunately it still is a real problem.
Cope jfl

There's a demographic replacement against Europeans/Whites & East Asians right now.

Look at this:

GItvYkfWMAAdlfw 1

So much for "muh racism"

I can also easily prove that diversity racially and/or culturally leads to lowered social trust despite what Liberals say.
I'm not going to argue, but I find it ironic that you complain about social ostracism with incels and you're a racist who feeds social ostracism
Can you guys not go off on a tangent for once & stay on topic?

And I've never said I have an issue with ethnics or blacks here, I'm speaking about those demographics as a whole & how they all function.

Ok homie, if you want to be racist fuck you I won't muse your mind. I won't answer this post anymore, discuss it alone. May you never ascend
Look at maybe what I shared above so we can have a discussion

Look at maybe what I shared above so we can have a discussion
Sorry bro, I didn't read your comment before. Honestly I'm not in the mood to discuss this, but as long as you don't treat people in your personal life with disrespect I'm fine

Sorry bro, I didn't read your comment before. Honestly I'm not in the mood to discuss this, but as long as you don't treat people in your personal life with disrespect I'm fine
Yeah you're really giving me Reddit vibes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back