Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it possible that life feels much more different when you are in a happy relationship?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
So, I feel like shit all the time. Seriously, my brain feels like it's in a swamp, and my head feels heavy.

But, what if being in a relationship makes it feel different? I'm reluctant to use the word happy, but the general mood, the general feel of your days and of your life, does it feel that much different? The general misery of life, is it alleviated? Does it feel like a weak weed buzz? Or is it pretty much the same but you get to fuck?

Obviously, this is possibly the worst place to ask this, but it's more of a rhetorical question, a sort of philosophical inquiry.

Idk but my brother's gf is bitching at him half of the time and I am not even exaggerating.

I would assume having a reason to live would help one's happiness, yes.

So, I feel like shit all the time. Seriously, my brain feels like it's in a swamp, and my head feels heavy.

But, what if being in a relationship makes it feel different? I'm reluctant to use the word happy, but the general mood, the general feel of your days and of your life, does it feel that much different? The general misery of life, is it alleviated? Does it feel like a weak weed buzz? Or is it pretty much the same but you get to fuck?

Obviously, this is possibly the worst place to ask this, but it's more of a rhetorical question, a sort of philosophical inquiry.
I dont think it possible for a nonChad male to have a happy relationship.

Cucks are miserable af...look at various subreddits for their miserable life stories and experiences with foids.

Idk but my brother's gf is bitching at him half of the time and I am not even exaggerating.
Yeah, that's what I'm wondering about too. On one hand, getting sex as often as you want would be very pleasant. Plus the cuddling and making out and all of that. On the other hand, women are cunts, and all the nagging and the bullshit and the money wasted is a huuuuge downside.

Yeah, that's what I'm wondering about too. On one hand, getting sex as often as you want would be very pleasant. Plus the cuddling and making out and all of that. On the other hand, women are cunts, and all the nagging and the bullshit and the money wasted is a huuuuge downside.
First off, I don't think it is guaranteed that you get sex whenever you like, even if they obviously get much more than us. And yeah they are cuddling like anacondas the other half of the time and I don't even know which half is more intolerable, not because I am an incel but rather because they are cheesy as fuck. Sometimes she sits on his lap and they even kinda simulate sex to which I wanna stab them in the eye not because I don't get any but because it's not how you behave when you are with your family, fucking degenerates.
But on the other hand the nagging is absurdly a lot and they even force you to do things while they can do pretty much nothing if they wish so, for example first she was pressing him very hard to come live with us and then she didn't like it and pressed him to go live together to her city 60 kms from here.

No its not. Its advantages (believe it or not) can get stale after a while. You will have financial commitments and obligated to go to events you can't be arsed with. No longer the centre of your own universe. Don't believe what folks put on social media. Couples are not as happy as they present themselves to be.

I imagine the pressure of staying in a relationship keeps you depressed.

No its not. Its advantages (believe it or not) can get stale after a while. You will have financial commitments and obligated to go to events you can't be arsed with. No longer the centre of your own universe. Don't believe what folks put on social media. Couples are not as happy as they present themselves to be.
Ohh man I would hate going to events. I like staying at home on my PC, I'm literally stressed if I do anything else. Too bad I can't just have a girlfriend that LDARs with me.

Ohh man I would hate going to events. I like staying at home on my PC, I'm literally stressed if I do anything else. Too bad I can't just have a girlfriend that LDARs with me.

See thats the problem. You'd want her to be like you and horny as fuck. While in reality she'll want to mold you into whatever the fuck she likes, and she'll get her way using sex as a weapon.