Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it possible for normies to be incel?

Is it possible for normies to be incel

• Yes

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
And if so, you do you it is their looks or their autism holding them back?

Personally I’m on the fence with this. I’ve heard plenty of fairly convincing arguments from both sides.

their looks, i have seen some faces from incels and most looked okay definitely better than me, yet they still do not satisfy foids skyhigh limitless demands

not like our level

_____

those who are normie looks can express themselves better and are typically higher iq
here

Anyone who thinks average looking men are slayers is fucking retarded

Where they live is probably the biggest variable in this equation.

A man with a 5.5 face who lives in some upper class cesspool full of conceited people in California is extremely unlikely to get laid. Though if that same man moved to like, rural Kentucky, his chances would increase dramatically.

thats because they still get better treatment from society and had better development

yeah to an extent yes. and i think we will see more and more normies, chads and chadlites and anyone in-between joining our lifestyle because the liberation of the modern whole has had cataclysmic effects on our soyciety and nations as a whole. The very foundations that we build our lives around are crumbling because of the bloody pursuit of the almighty dollar. To satiate their ever expanding lust and desire for degeneracy. We have gone too far and because of this, more and more men will realize this through own self-experience or just but looking out their window.

They struggle and compromise but not an incels.

Women have unbelievable standards. Less than 20% of men even have sex just once a month.

Even normies that aren't virgins aren't getting any.

Cucked world. :fuk: