Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it possible for incels to die out?

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
When I think about it incels never get to pass on their genetics. Will this cause the incel community to die out? I have a second thought that there still might be kids growing up with one parent and not being given the chad care leading to inceldom. What do you guys think?

No because ugly females reproduce.

Many different factors can produce people like us. Ugly females like stated above. Genetic recombination. Deformities. Race mixing. Inbreeding (causes dwarfism). Mental illness. And more restrictions towards men by society and freedom to foids. The list is long. I believe as long as humanity doesn't actually achieve the communist utopia where everything is equally distributed. Even looks through generic engineering there will always be people similar to us... I mean, I don't really think we're special. We're just subhumans (most of us anyways) who notice the elephant in the room that normal people refuse to discuss

When I think about it incels never get to pass on their genetics. Will this cause the incel community to die out? I have a second thought that there still might be kids growing up with one parent and not being given the chad care leading to inceldom. What do you guys think?

No, Females will always go after the most dominant males so even if everyone was a 6" chad and chad lite, females would still pick the small % top of that crop - the rest of the males even if they look chad lite would be considered incel

If all males were born the same looking Chad, same height, personality would actually matter and traits like kindness are seen as weakness to foids

Older cultures had fathers chosing mates for foids or else they don't care about kindness that much and go after the most dominant assholes.

Last edited: