Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is it possible for incel tier man to score like a Chad?

G

Ghost

Captain
Because I saw this legit 3/10 man brag about how he got laid multiple times in the 7th grade and he's only 16...

Seriously... If these aren't incel traits I dunno what is...
1) fat
2) wears a sweater in the hot summer. Obviously a sign he's insecure about being a fatso.
3) dorky thick glasses
4) legit anime coper
5) druggie

Or is that one of his drug trips that he's a Chad and can't tell fantasy from reality? LMAO!

Obvious larp

Maybe 7th Grade is long ago

2 possibilities:

1 He's lying
2 You're lying

Exceptions do not disprove the rule.

yes, just hold frame :redpill:

jfl obviously not

depending on your current age, maybe he did the old pua tricks that used to be actually legit but are now considered rape, such as taking advantage of high inhib foids who can't say no

How can you believe him? See if he can get puss with your own eyes and then came back. A lot of dudes brag about getting laid, and then you find out they are the biggest losers

If you have money you can, but just remember it's your success they want, not you.

Rape is part of natural selection (fbi this is the truth and you all know it)

Are you wealthy?

Why not? With females like this

Sharon mr

Maybe if he’s a rapist and serial killer

Bro he's fucking lying, everyone's "had sex a million times" growing up.

Alot of guys comically over exaggerate there sexual escapades I would take the story with a pinch of salt.

He is lying man, a lot of people lie about girls, usually incels in denial.:feelsrope:

They'd have to be statusmaxxed.

Anyway dudes lie all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back