Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it possible for a Chad to suffer the dickpill?

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
I was wondering if for a Chad is possible to suffer the effects of the dickpill.

When I was in the middle school, there was a Chad who was fucking many girls. One of his ex girlfriends told me he had a 10cm dick, and that he was ridiculous.

This Chad was shamed behind his back, but at the same time, girls were attracted to him and wouldn’t care about the rumors regarding his dick size. So this Chad fucked a lot of girls, but when they discovered the ridiculous size of his dick they shamed him with other girls.

Dick is dependent on DHT and DHT is usually responsible for shit like balding, body hair, it doesn't affect attractiveness.

So yeah, Chad can suffer the dickpill.

There’s men on r/smalldickproblems who say they are attractive and tall but fail with women because of their dick size. So yeah I’d say Chad is not immune to choking on the dickpill.

Chad can suffer dickpill but it doesn't matter. He can get laid a lot while we are still rotting.

Chad can suffer dickpill but it doesn't matter. He can get laid a lot while we are still rotting.
That’s the point of my thread.

I read some stories about a Chad complaining about his dick size, but I’ve seen more than one Chad IRL fucking foids regardless of the rumors about his dick.

There’s always a good foid for them who doesn’t care about penis size. While for the dickmaxed incels there are no women.

Dolph-Lundgren.18.jpg

DolphLundgren005-thumb.jpg

There’s men on r/smalldickproblems who say they are attractive and tall but fail with women because of their dick size. So yeah I’d say Chad is not immune to choking on the dickpill.

Dick is dependent on DHT and DHT is usually responsible for shit like balding, body hair, it doesn't affect attractiveness.

Its brutal tbh. You have the required looks and you lose bec. of your dick.

seems you answered your own question in your post. he will get made fun of, but he will still get pussy. he will suffer some.

chad can be a victim to the dickpill, yes

I am a 4 inch dicklet but i have a good hairline and good amount of bodyhair. Is my DHT fucked?