Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is it possible everyone in my apartment building is talking about me if im nolife?

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
yo this is stupid question but im kinda NEET and nolife for many years and i think everyone thinks im weirdo or something and that they talk about me all the time. i mean i know im just paranoid but its not actually weird that they are interested.. unfortunately i live in small apartment building and this is such a village.. so they talk about anything thats not normal..

Mogs me, Its over for me any everybody just pretends I don't exist.

Mogs me, Its over for me any everybody just pretends I don't exist.
I live in an apartment complex full of seniors and it’s a sad sight.

Definitely paranoia, maybe a bit of narcissism as well.

Didn't even read the post. Don't need to. Cut the narcissism, man, no one would ever give enough of a fuck about us to talk about us.

They’re not talking about you but who cares if they are.

I once lived in an apartment building and there were old used up prostitutes that lived there, I was an idiot because I never even fucked them.
Didn't even read the post. Don't need to. Cut the narcissism, man, no one would ever give enough of a fuck about us to talk about us.
Is that Pink Floyd in your signature?

Damn I mean it basically is possible, but you will never now :giga:

dont know if narcism or not but i cant really control what my brain makes me feel

The most probable thing is nobody gives a shit.

dont know if narcism or not but i cant really control what my brain makes me feel

That’s fair. I was having a not good evening because of my foid roommate and I was unnecessarily angry in my response. No one can control what they feel, but the reality is that the odds of you being thought of by the people in your apartment are very slim.

You’re more likely just another person they don’t know in the building, or, at worst, the ugly/weird person they don’t know. But they’re not thinking about you often, no.