Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is it over if you lose a limb? (not that you're going to)

Rixinuj

Rixinuj

Banned
-
I broke my arm and have multiple scars on my arm and they bother me a lot, the type of body dysphoria where I don't want to work out or do anything physical for that matter. I'm always paranoid about the possibility of losing my arm/s but then again amputation is only possible through surgery or if I get into a really bad accident (not likely). Am I over thinking this and should I move on, also is my arm technically stronger?

if i ever cut one of my limbs i would like to cook it and eat it so it can stay in my body for eternity

There's no competition for who's the bigger incel

I'm 5'5 and I will risk it all with leg lengthening and go for 6 ft. If I fail I will amputate my legs and NEET for the rest of my life.

Do you have an amputation fetish dude or do you think loosing a limb will get you attention?

They will spit on you, I know a russian immigrant who lost his leg due to stacking shelves falling on them in a warehouse accident, he's an average guy walking around with a prosthesis and he is just made fun of or seen as a freak.

I'm 5'5 and I will risk it all with leg lengthening and go for 6 ft. If I fail I will amputate my legs and NEET for the rest of my life.
Yeah this I would do honestly but the possibility of losing my arms scares me the most. Also you shouldn't worry about it, I'm pretty sure most implications can be fixed by the body or the team that's working on you. Just don't go do it in india where they don't care about your wellbeing for less money.

Do you have an amputation fetish dude or do you think loosing a limb will get you attention?

They will spit on you, I know a russian immigrant who lost his leg due to stacking shelves falling on them in a warehouse accident, he's an average guy walking around with a prosthesis and he is just made fun of or seen as a freak.
No I don't have a fetish and nor do I want attention. The idea of what you just said scares me the most. Not being normal, having no arm. I once saw a guy that had nerve damage caused to his arm and I immediately froze in shock. It was abnormal. I plan on removing my arm scars in the future somehow because I think those are the root of the problem.

No I don't have a fetish and nor do I want attention. The idea of what you just said scares me the most. Not being normal, having no arm. I once saw a guy that had nerve damage caused to his arm and I immediately froze in shock. It was abnormal. I plan on removing my arm scars in the future somehow because I think those are the root of the problem.
Just don't work construction or in a warehouse and you will probably never loose a limb, at most a finger but most people make it through life intact.

If you're a man, yes. If you lose a limb its even harder for you. Because women look at men as walking utilities, so if you lose an arm then you'll be less useful and thus your value is decreased. Women don't look at men as human beings. More as human doings.

you will lose a lot of midchlorians

If you're a man, yes. If you lose a limb its even harder for you. Because women look at men as walking utilities, so if you lose an arm then you'll be less useful and thus your value is decreased. Women don't look at men as human beings. More as human doings.
Well as long as I don't get into a serious traumatic injury hopefully I'll be fine because Ik women don't even have to care if they're useful or not. most guys fetishize amputations on women, men not so much :feelsbadman:.

There's no competition for who's the bigger incel
Yes there is here since alot of dudes are all "woh is me, your a fakecel, I'm the truest inkwell"