Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Is it over for WomanCels, StacyCels, women-who-can-easily-get-sex-and-relationship-cels?

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
Sure, they can easily get sex and relationships, and be emotionally fulfilled by receiving true love from men even if they're *only* above average men, but they can't have Chad so is it even really worth it?

Poor Stacy.

Last edited:
No, all foids should rope dedsrs

There's only so many Chads unfortunately. They can't all get their share.

This is why "femcels" do not exist and are a complete meme, in reality they are just a bunch of Chad Chasing average and below looking attention whores.

Yeah, it's over for them as well in a sense. They'll never have chad

Looking foward the mass suicide of foids in the near future once their low IQ brain realizes that fact

I still remember how most women on IT amd reddit rated Sean O'Pry as average looking/nothing special JFL @mental_out you posted those screenshots I'm if not wrong. Also, can't forget that popular post on Braincels about that 5head balding hapa whore who basically rejected 99.9% men on Tinder. 10000 rejections and 5 dates JFL it's so over
@Legendarywristcel @BraincelsRefugee you guys would know about that Braincels post

Femcels are ugly, if they were not feminist hating males I would still f* them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back