Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over is it over for this guy?

no wtf is this question ? I am barely a human compared to him lol. low HTN in my opinion

meh still 16. Could easily clean up if seamaxxed

Gooks would love him so no.

Not even unless he's autistic or manlet, but even then hypergamy has gotten so bad a guy like this is gonna be incel in the future

This is the kind of youngfag in this forum which see himself as subhuman.

To young to Judge , needs to get older and htn max to potentially gain height

May be a fakecel in hypergamy land (AKA white countries), but he would slay where I live, solid MTN just has to fix teeth.

Depends on height, but face alone, you can tell by these threads, if the guy is struggling with women and this guy doesnt look happy. I think we are forgetting how brutal foid standards are.

He has a mediocre shaped face and nose. His eye colour is what gives him a big lift. He would find easy success in SEA but not every man is gonna go there.

No. Anyone that say he's ugly is just an internet addicted without sense of reality

No, extreme mogger. He will still be able to pull ltb or a 9/10 asian foid, as long as he is nt.

teen foid slayer, if he was a foid i would pop instant boner

he can looksmaxx but for me he is sub 5

What's his height. If he's 6'6+ he's a chad, 5'6 and below he's incel.