Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it over for this guy?

M12Comic

M12Comic

rigged world
★★★★

He seems very tall, so there’s that. Masculine features that females may be attracted to because of their roots. But in this day, he is considered despicably ugly. Thoughts?

Mogs me at looking manly, can thugmaxx

He seems very tall, so there’s that. Masculine features that females may be attracted to because of their roots. But in this day, he is considered despicably ugly. Thoughts?

Goddamn

Both those guys man :feelsugh:

I think it is tbh

Homo erectusmaxxed

over for paleolithiccels

It is over for skipedEvolutionCels

it's over for monkeymaxxers

I share a lot of facial similarities with them.

A FELLOW APE. FINALLY.

Of course it's not over for this guy. He can slay if hes tall asf

APE BROTHERS REJOICE.

Dfb8c5d4d9293aca5352f780b97c0fd6

Last edited:
Poor thing. Too bad he's too retard to learn English and join the forum.
Maybe they're the product of generations of consanguinity! In my homeland, I know a few guys who look like them and they're the product of at least 4 generations of cousin marriage.

Last edited:
100% over. He is now recognized as the guy who didn't evolve because of the poster. People are peices of shit

You fucking wat? They will slay, this is the epitome of chad

yes its over for unevolvedcels

they look like amerimutt
you-are-tdo-white-angry-american-amerimutt-le-50488517.png

Lol at the virtue signaling foids in the comments knowing they would shit their pants if that dude approached them IRL

Slayer in 500.000 BCE

Looks like a kurdish guy living in some gorforsaken slum east of turkey, which implies he'll either get in an arranged marriage or incestmaxx, pounding neanderthal beauties regardless

Looks like a kurdish guy living in some gorforsaken slum east of turkey, which implies he'll either get in an arranged marriage or incestmaxx, pounding neanderthal beauties regardless
Are you a kebabcel?