Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is it over for straightedgecels?

FangaleWeedNWN

FangaleWeedNWN

Bronx Azov Battalion Member
All the foids I see drink and smoke all the time. I genuinenly can't imagine trying to be with a bitch that smokes nigger weed all the time. This shit starts from HS and I see it continued in college. I feel im disadvantaged for not wanting to turn myself retarded. I do not know how to cope with this because I have nothing in common with these "people", and this is the norm where I live.

I don't mind drinking but I have to agree with the smoking part. Disgusting thing for a foid to do :feelspuke:

I don't mind drinking but I have to agree with the smoking part. Disgusting thing for a foid to do :feelspuke:
I just don't like drunk idiots, I mostly see foids like that and their boyfriends that beat the shit out of them.

If a Chad doesn't drink or smoke he will be seen as unique and cool, if an incel doesn't do those things he will be seen as a weirdo loser. Its all about aesthetics at the end of the day so it doesn't really matter what you do. And besides that, trying to fit in with the masses is trying to become a part of the slave cattle. If you want to be a braindead NPC then sure try to fit in

If a Chad doesn't drink or smoke he will be seen as unique and cool, if an incel doesn't do those things he will be seen as a weirdo loser. Its all about aesthetics at the end of the day so it doesn't really matter what you do. And besides that, trying to fit in with the masses is trying to become a part of the slave cattle. If you want to be a braindead NPC then sure try to fit in
>If you want to be a braindead NPC then sure try to fit in
im obviously not doing that

Yes it is over.

I like to smoke a cigarette once in a bluemoon. You legit get high as fuck from nicotine for 5 minutes. It stinks though.

>If you want to be a braindead NPC then sure try to fit in
im obviously not doing that
Im just saying that there is no reason to feel bad about this since its all about looks anyways and trying to fit in by having something in common with those people isn't exactly the best move. And yeah I agree, foids who smoke are disgusting

Yes, drug use and promiscuity tend to go more hand-in-hand.