Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL is it over for normies?

sennaGTR

sennaGTR

Recruit
★★
Normies are literally incapable of realizing unattractive men exist. They gaslight incels into thinking our lack of quality features are our fault.

But funny enough, normie are incapable of realizing when they themselves are unattractive. :feelskek::feelskek:

Since modern woman has unleashed hypergamy, normies are deemed as useless even in a betabuxx context. Women can chase the chads they want and have a bullshit product manager job because there is no lack of food and money, there is no threat to their survival, they still get attention from normie men without having to fuck them. They are "independent boss babes" that can do nothing, and try to manifest a 6'5 blue eyed trust fund finance man. "because they deserve it :foidSoy:". Even though this clearly doesn't work for 90% of foids, they can always stay single or just find a normmie to betabuxx if they're tired of being a bossbabe or whatever.

Incels see this plain and clear. normies cannot see this. They really do not understand that women do not desire almost 80% of men. They can't get that bell curve into their tiny neurotypical brains.

dp76ujlvaaafdt6.jpg

therefore, their advice to a man who can't attain desire:

- men age like fine wine bro :soy: (wait for a whore to fuck a billion chads, get tired, and settle with you)
- just be funny bro :soy: (women only laugh at attractive mens jokes, ugly jestermaxxers are being laughed AT)
- just be yourself bro (just be attractive)
- just make more money (become betabuxx, stacy will choose you when chad doesn't pick her)
- just take a shower
- just get the popular broccli cut fade haircut bro
- just go to the gym bro (there is no gym for your face and bone structure)
- just be nice (no ugly man has ever gotten laid by pretending to be interested in a foid gossipping)

They always have an anecdotal example of an (attractive) person that did one of these things. completely missing the point.

Normies are fuckign incels in denial lmfao. They are just too neurotyipcal to see it. hypergamy is withering their souls away. The only real solution normies pull out is a form of betabuxx or be attractive.

Now, even that isn't working for them. They are getting cheated on at astronomical levels, an overwhelming amount of them are incels now.
- https://www.mid-day.com/lifestyle/r...-they-got-cheating-in-a-relationship-23359477
- https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...oung-men-are-single-most-young-women-are-not/
And they cope with this by hijacking redpill and looksmaxxing. "nah bro I just have to spit the right game bro I will age like fine wine bro if I approach a million women I will obtain a magic skill that can make women want to fuck me" :soy::soy: "bro trust you can become an 8 out of 10 if you just have proper tongue posture and get a skincare routine and a haircut bro".

It's hilarious, I truly believe normies are approaching their last set of copes, all of them have the same fucking broccoli cut now, they all live in the gym like slaves, they are all trying out skincare, what happens when none of that shit works and a lot of them are too broke to betabuxx, constantly getting cheated on and left for chad, constantly getting chads leftovers who hates them, etc. will they just be incels in denial? will they start roping? will they do anything?

not yet but bc of rampanting hypergamy it might be over for them
im predicting 70% of all males to be total khhv in 2030s
also they wouldnt be able to betabuxx since foids are already not needing it

women only laugh at attractive mens jokes, ugly jestermaxxers are being laughed AT
I mean isn't that the idea of normie jestermaxxing, the jestermaxxer is the joke

normies don't have good senses of humour, so they're rarely going to tell actual good jokes. instead they just make light of themselves so that they are the punchline

Normies are literally incapable of realizing unattractive men exist. They gaslight incels into thinking our lack of quality features are our fault.

But funny enough, normie are incapable of realizing when they themselves are unattractive. :feelskek::feelskek:

Since modern woman has unleashed hypergamy, normies are deemed as useless even in a betabuxx context. Women can chase the chads they want and have a bullshit product manager job because there is no lack of food and money, there is no threat to their survival, they still get attention from normie men without having to fuck them. They are "independent boss babes" that can do nothing, and try to manifest a 6'5 blue eyed trust fund finance man. "because they deserve it :foidSoy:". Even though this clearly doesn't work for 90% of foids, they can always stay single or just find a normmie to betabuxx if they're tired of being a bossbabe or whatever.

Incels see this plain and clear. normies cannot see this. They really do not understand that women do not desire almost 80% of men. They can't get that bell curve into their tiny neurotypical brains.

dp76ujlvaaafdt6.jpg

therefore, their advice to a man who can't attain desire:

- men age like fine wine bro :soy: (wait for a whore to fuck a billion chads, get tired, and settle with you)
- just be funny bro :soy: (women only laugh at attractive mens jokes, ugly jestermaxxers are being laughed AT)
- just be yourself bro (just be attractive)
- just make more money (become betabuxx, stacy will choose you when chad doesn't pick her)
- just take a shower
- just get the popular broccli cut fade haircut bro
- just go to the gym bro (there is no gym for your face and bone structure)
- just be nice (no ugly man has ever gotten laid by pretending to be interested in a foid gossipping)

They always have an anecdotal example of an (attractive) person that did one of these things. completely missing the point.

Normies are fuckign incels in denial lmfao. They are just too neurotyipcal to see it. hypergamy is withering their souls away. The only real solution normies pull out is a form of betabuxx or be attractive.

Now, even that isn't working for them. They are getting cheated on at astronomical levels, an overwhelming amount of them are incels now.
- https://www.mid-day.com/lifestyle/r...-they-got-cheating-in-a-relationship-23359477
- https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...oung-men-are-single-most-young-women-are-not/
And they cope with this by hijacking redpill and looksmaxxing. "nah bro I just have to spit the right game bro I will age like fine wine bro if I approach a million women I will obtain a magic skill that can make women want to fuck me" :soy::soy: "bro trust you can become an 8 out of 10 if you just have proper tongue posture and get a skincare routine and a haircut bro".

It's hilarious, I truly believe normies are approaching their last set of copes, all of them have the same fucking broccoli cut now, they all live in the gym like slaves, they are all trying out skincare, what happens when none of that shit works and a lot of them are too broke to betabuxx, constantly getting cheated on and left for chad, constantly getting chads leftovers who hates them, etc. will they just be incels in denial? will they start roping? will they do anything?
normies treat us like absolute shit all they do is bully us and call us ugly and act all arrogant cuz they think being friends with foids make them attractive

I mean isn't that the idea of normie jestermaxxing, the jestermaxxer is the joke

normies don't have good senses of humour, so they're rarely going to tell actual good jokes. instead they just make light of themselves so that they are the punchline
makes sense, I just don't see why anyone would want to do that to themselves. I had a jestermaxxing phase in middle school. I would kill myself if I jestermaxxed today and saw a clip of me sacrificing my dignity for laughs. You gain nothing from it

normies are delusionmaxxed, they will convince themselves they prefer a fleshlight over real pussy to avoid reality breaking their minds.

I mean, chad is rare, and foids will generally still get into relationships with normies

they don't have to find their partners especially attractive, sometimes they just want to have a bf, eg. for cuffing

so I don't think it's over for normies, but normies can easily be left behind. in some places like britain there is a heavy emphasis on socialcirclemaxxing, so normies without that should usually just not bother. it depends on the location etc., but normies are retarded so even if they become incel they'll probably keep worshipping foidkind + being more feminist

Last edited:
its over for incel but it doenst means that its good for normies
incels tend to overvalue everything that is above them

normies treat us like absolute shit all they do is bully us and call us ugly and act all arrogant cuz they think being friends with foids make them attractive
My sub 5 friend berated me because I didn't act like a oofy doofy with the beckies at my school like he does lol when nearly all of them mock him 24/7 blatantly

My sub 5 friend berated me because I didn't act like a oofy doofy with the beckies at my school like he does lol when nearly all of them mock him 24/7 blatantly
What did he exactly do with the beckies. He needs to join here at this point. how is he now

Total agreement. Normies are being introduced to forced incel lifestyle.

What did he exactly do with the beckies. He needs to join here at this point. how is he now
Acted all giggly around them, sucked up to them, partook in bitching about Chads and normies with them and so on. Often touched their hands and arms while they were unprepared and shi. Rumor has it he made a landwhale gf thanks to his status and years of jestermaxxing.

Acted all giggly around them, sucked up to them, partook in bitching about Chads and normies with them and so on. Often touched their hands and arms while they were unprepared and shi. Rumor has it he made a landwhale gf thanks to his status and years of jestermaxxing.
lmfao what a simp he is gonna get cheated on hard

years of jestermaxxing for a fat bitch is brutal, he better pray she doesn't lose weight.

years of jestermaxxing for a fat bitch is brutal, he better pray she doesn't lose weight.
This is what I was telling to my another friend, she can potentially land a mtn once she cuts down on her weight. That dude is inches away from a disaster