Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is it over for me

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel Noodlefoidenjoyer/ .org Moderator
★★★★★
>25yearsold
>degree+job
>autistic
>bosnian
>low mtn at best

Ask out a sheboon

Idk how you act irl but your looks aren't bad imo so if you can find a way to act more NT then I think you can ascend

Idk how you act irl but your looks aren't bad imo so if you can find a way to act more NT then I think you can ascend
thanks my mang always got me back

i un-ironically believe that if i were not as autistic as i was then i wouldve atleast had 1 gf ever

Me too :ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh: Too bad they aren't any here :feelsUgh:

Fuck off with your shit :feelsseriously:
I can’t cope with the fact that I’m the truest truecel here and nobody not even mister sinister comes close

thanks my mang always got me back

i un-ironically believe that if i were not as autistic as i was then i wouldve atleast had 1 gf ever
NTpill is brutal cuz that shit is literally WIRED into your brain

Mid-tiernormies.is
Not tryna dick ride @Ron.Belgrade here but if he's 25 and hasn't had a gf yet then I think it's pretty clear that his autism effects him greatly

I can’t cope with the fact that I’m the truest truecel here and nobody not even mister sinister comes close
send facepic in dm, mr gypsieboy

might just send even one back

>low mtn at best
confus fiction risitas travolta pulp gif

nigga what ?

I’ve revealed my eye area that should be more than enough.

Doubt.

my head shape (not color) looks like that but even more wide and deformed
Tetecommemoi

my head shape (not color) looks like that but even more wide and deformed
View attachment 1272005
Nobody looks at you from the top

@left4dead @Ron.Belgrade @HotDogCel I can’t find it but @KING NOTHING @Juice @NeverGetUp36 have all seen it

@left4dead @Ron.Belgrade @HotDogCel I can’t find it but @KING NOTHING @Juice @NeverGetUp36 have all seen it
cant remember man. and i am not even trying u diss u or smth i rlly cant remember

not that bad imp that guy mogs me to death
he mogs me too, I was just using him as an example of the type of difformity I have. But if he mogs you you are definitly a truecel and I am not going to search who is the biggest of truecel among us two

he mogs me too, I was just using him as an example of the type of difformity I have. But if he mogs you you are definitly a truecel and I am not going to search who is the biggest of truecel among us two
who are u voting for @Left4DeadDarkie

>24 years old
>no degree+no job, dropped out, got fired twice and didn't continue my job at construction during to sleeping problems, I have to try again if I get a job abroad
>autistic
>half russian
>skincel fatcel 106kg 173-174cm manlet with mild ED, no self discipline for keto, carnivore or omad, no motivation to start working out

It's not really over for you, the worst part seems to be your non-NT. You just live in land of true chads. Try ascending in Bulgaria for example. Bosnia and Serbia are really tall countries too. I often get mogged hard even here so I rarely speak about my physical traits here to not make a joke of myself. You know the situation is bad when men who have jobs, eat healthy, aren't poor and take care of themselves, have to rot here while my looksmatches get married with chadlites and have kids.

Yeah you look brutally chinkish. No eyebrows make it even worse.

Yeah you look brutally chinkish. No eyebrows make it even worse.
Yep. My side profile is even worse. My eyes are more forward than my nose bridge and you can see both eyes from the side

>24 years old
>no degree+no job, dropped out, got fired twice and didn't continue my job at construction during to sleeping problems, I have to try again if I get a job abroad
>autistic
>half russian
>skincel fatcel 106kg 173-174cm manlet with mild ED, no self discipline for keto, carnivore or omad, no motivation to start working out

It's not really over for you, the worst part seems to be your non-NT. You just live in land of true chads. Try ascending in Bulgaria for example. Bosnia and Serbia are really tall countries too. I often get mogged hard even here so I rarely speak about my physical traits here to not make a joke of myself. You know the situation is bad when men who have jobs, eat healthy, aren't poor and take care of themselves, have to rot here while my looksmatches get married with chadlites and have kids.
brutal man

agree with the truechadcountry

everyone is so nt here, feels hard to fit in

can i ask u where u live rn?

I’ve unironically have had people tell me “I feel racist just looking at you irl.

so much of an exaggerated mongoloid skull that I look out of a cartoon and not real
Thats what I was thinking but I didnt know for sure

Its brutal they would say that to you it genuinely never began if it is that bad