Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it over for me or there is hope?

TheEuropeanVirgin

TheEuropeanVirgin

Greycel
Hello, this is my first post. I have been reading this forum for a year or so (yes also when it was .me) and only recently I have decided to create an account and now I would like to share my current situation (sorry for my bad english).

I'm a 20 y/o virgin (never kissed a girl) spaincel, white, currently in collegue, 155cm tall and have not known mental problems.

The problem in my life is with females, not only that they are not interested in me but they usually mock me for no reason and seem to be disgusted just by looking at me. It's been many years since the last time I had any type of physical contact with a member of the opposite sex (excluding family members).

As you can imagine this has been going on for a while. In high school I used to be with a group of friends and
all of them were liked by the girls and were usually in relationships. Meanwhile I was systematically rejected (maybe I tryed with 50 different girls or so) to the point I didn't want to try anymore.

But now in collegue things have gotten worst. It's not only that girls do not like me, they activelly attack me and want to make suffer. And I have done nothing to any of them, they just look at me and seem to have the need to shame me. For example three weeks ago I was having a coffe and some female (fucking retarded bitch) from my classroom literally spilled a bottle of water over my head and started laughting with her fucking friends and literally said nothing to me as they kept walking.

Situations like this have happened to me for a while with many females. I repeat that I have not offended them in any way despite from having the face that I have. I just wanted to ask for some advice/opinion.

Is there hope for me? Can my life get better? Are all the women bad people deep inside or I just had very bad luck?

Sorry for my bad english and thank you for reading.

when you started typing it was already over

> 155cm

Im sorry dude, its over :feelscry:

Is there hope for me? Can my life get better? Are all the women bad people deep inside or I just had very bad luck?
Only hope would be a 4'10< foid who wants ltr but u r in west its impossible

@averageblokecel maybe u can talk to OP and explain him how over it is.

For example three weeks ago I was having a coffe and some female (fucking retarded bitch) from my classroom literally spilled a bottle of water over my head and started laughting with her fucking friends and literally said nothing to me as they kept walking.
That's so mean. If they treat you like that I doubt it will ever get better. It's over. :feelsbadman:

over. Cope or rope

But now in collegue things have gotten worst. It's not only that girls do not like me, they activelly attack me and want to make suffer. And I have done nothing to any of them, they just look at me and seem to have the need to shame me. For example three weeks ago I was having a coffe and some female (fucking retarded bitch) from my classroom literally spilled a bottle of water over my head and started laughting with her fucking friends and literally said nothing to me as they kept walking.
This is why people go er or cho tbh. And these whores will cry wolf as if thet are without any blame.
What is cope?
Coping means u know its over and just try to sit out ur time left on this earth with playing games or watching movie or something. Basically escapism.

I read up to 155cm tall, it's fucking over

@averageblokecel maybe u can talk to OP and explain him how over it is.
Over-o-meter doesn't get activated, which means that it never began even

Give up on girls dude, deadass

Coping means u know its over and just try to sit out ur time left on this earth with playing games or watching movie or something. Basically escapism.[/QUOTE]

Wow but this is seems so sad. Is there no way out of this? Really didn't think this was so serious. Shouldn't I try approaching some girls or something like that...?

Wow but this is seems so sad. Is there no way out of this? Really didn't think this was so serious. Shouldn't I try approaching some girls or something like that...?
155cm? approaching girls?
don't even bother dawg, you don't stand a chance when even short girls mog you. its waaaaaaaaaaaaay beyond over
ded srs

Hello, this is my first post. I have been reading this forum for a year or so (yes also when it was .me) and only recently I have decided to create an account and now I would like to share my current situation (sorry for my bad english).

I'm a 20 y/o virgin (never kissed a girl) spaincel, white, currently in collegue, 155cm tall and have not known mental problems.

The problem in my life is with females, not only that they are not interested in me but they usually mock me for no reason and seem to be disgusted just by looking at me. It's been many years since the last time I had any type of physical contact with a member of the opposite sex (excluding family members).

As you can imagine this has been going on for a while. In high school I used to be with a group of friends and
all of them were liked by the girls and were usually in relationships. Meanwhile I was systematically rejected (maybe I tryed with 50 different girls or so) to the point I didn't want to try anymore.

Situations like this have happened to me for a while with many females. I repeat that I have not offended them in any way despite from having the face that I have. I just wanted to ask for some advice/opinion.

I would not say it's over. But you should not tolerate these whores treating you like that.

Fuck man it's probably over especially if you're only about 5 foot 1. Females are not interested unfortunately even though you come off as a really nice guy. Really feel bad that females are always mocking you because they can. That's the reason people go ER or CHO, not gun laws and not "mintal helth". Glad to see you on the forum man I hope you can cope well but yeah it's over.

You mentioned about your height but what about your face OP?

at 5’1 face means fuck all.
Not even the powers of JBW law can save him at that point

Well I would say maybe a 3/10 or 4/10 maybe? In the mirror probably 4/10 but it photos it can be like 2/10.

You're here so you already know the truth.
It's over.

5’1 dear god, It’s over, I don’t even think any male below 6’2 should reproduce, good luck enjoy the ride.

You make me want to cry OP.

Nah OP this happened to me in like 6-7th grade (when I was 12-13) there were certain females (maybe like 2-3) who would just stare at me sometimes and when I asked what they were staring at, they would just tell me I just am so ugly. Also I remember I got a message from this one girl when the song "you sexy and you know it" first got released that said "you ugly and you know it" ngl I kinda laughed at that, but it sucked all the same. I just stopped caring and kinda withdrew from people after that and mostly made friends online. The good news is you can maybe gymmaxx to help it alittle. Good luck brother. These degenerate normies think they can treat us like shit because they think we are sub-human, and they wonder why we advocate for their deaths. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

@iKillCucks

Sounds like a LARP to me.

155cm tall and have not known mental problems.
It's over, i wonder why they fuck i have shitload of mental illnesses while you don't have even tho you are smaller than every girl. If i'd be small as you i'd rope when i was 20.

The problem in my life is with females, not only that they are not interested in me but they usually mock me for no reason and seem to be disgusted just by looking at me.
Didn't need to read any further than this to know it's over.

My condolences, OP.

I'm sorry dude, but don't expect anything with 155 cm.
I'm 2 years younger than you, also a manlet (albeit slightly taller), and my experiences have been similar, portuguese girls are the same. They see me as sub-human.
Try to focus on other things, if you spend too much time thinking about your predicament you will most likely end up :kys:
Also, stand up to those whores. You might be short, but you're still a male.

Dude if girls are literally pouring water on you you should probably forget about approaching.
Try to develop some hobbies and ignore reality until there are proper AI girlfriends or whatever. I don't think it's sad.

Nah OP this happened to me in like 6-7th grade (when I was 12-13) there were certain females (maybe like 2-3) who would just stare at me sometimes and when I asked what they were staring at, they would just tell me I just am so ugly. Also I remember I got a message from this one girl when the song "you sexy and you know it" first got released that said "you ugly and you know it" ngl I kinda laughed at that, but it sucked all the same. I just stopped caring and kinda withdrew from people after that and mostly made friends online. The good news is you can maybe gymmaxx to help it alittle. Good luck brother. These degenerate normies think they can treat us like shit because they think we are sub-human, and they wonder why we advocate for their deaths. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

@iKillCucks
They will feEl our wratH one day brothER

You are still young. And if you are neurotypical there is still a chance imo. You will not get stacies. but betabuxxing some looksmatch foid or roastie is definately a possibility.