Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it over for Iran

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-

The video says that the morality police will be scrapped, is this true @Irancels?

LOOKS LIKE IRAN IS ASKING TO GET INVADED BY AL HUNAFI WARRIORS :lasereyes:

The jooos won. It’s over.

Where did the iraniancels go

@Iranianoldcel
@Persianyoungcel

Glowie stuff going on as per usual.

This is FAKE PROPAGANDA from Western soyciety.

And if it's true? Lifefuel for sunnis in Iraq. The Iraqi government under the governance of al Sudani the Maliki clan pawns of the Shias will hear US soon, we Will humilliate the oppressor like in 2013 when they killed US in Fallujah as peaceful people.

This is FAKE PROPAGANDA from Western soyciety.

And if it's true? Lifefuel for sunnis in Iraq. The Iraqi government under the governance of al Sudani the Maliki clan pawns of the Shias will hear US soon, we Will humilliate the oppressor like in 2013 when they killed US in Fallujah as peaceful people.
sunnis in iraq are the only ones who stands up to amerimutt invaders, the shia are just talk

feels like another fake news, iranian morality police is not the only one , theres regular police and even family members who dont wanna see women become whores

the shia are just talk
It'll backfire once IS1S "suprisingly" stages a comeback, so mainstream media will wonder who lied about the so "long-lasting" defeat of Daesh. Meanwhile, they're already expanding in Sahel and most of Western Africa.

Don't be surprised, Daesh was defeated in 2010 and they were in the same situation as today: rebuilding their ranks in the deserts and hills, moving freely through dusk/night time.

NATO and the Coalition are shit-shows supporting cuck groups like the PKK and their faggot FSA.

Everything bad on this planet rn is the JewSAs fault

Where did the iraniancels go

@Iranianoldcel
@Persianyoungcel
I rarely visit the website nowadays. Even if I do it's for a minute or two.

The video says that the morality police will be scrapped, is this true @Irancels?

The government has confirmed the morality police is scrapped but deep down I'm pretty sure there will be militia forces controlling the situation for now until the final decision is made.

It seems to me that the matter of hijab will be non mandatory soon. This whole mandatory hijab law has been in force for about 40 years. It's not that long considering the long history of the country. Islamfags here are coping. Most are bunch of westernfags thinking Islam can control women while their dream wife in ksa or any other Muslim country is getting railed by their chad bf as we rot in here.

I've also posted enough threads about Iranians girls and how they act in this country.

It's over. Take the blackpill. Find some copes to live with and keep living your life. There's nothing incels can do. They should deal with it.

It's over. Take the blackpill. Find some copes to live with and keep living your life. There's nothing incels can do.
I guess all we can do at the end of the day is to sit back and watch the world burn :feelsjuice: