Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious is it OVER for him?

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-

"Voted "Most Likely To Be Friend Zoned" - reddit cucks sensed his bad personality
"If they sold 'sexual frustration' at Walmart, that face would be on the box" - how do they know that he is a virgin?

Reddit cucks, when can (in this case it's roastme), forget all the BluePilled shit and roast the dude and make 1000s of assumptions based on his looks alone. He is called a virgin, an incel, a loner, by the same cucks who will advise him to improve his personality on IncelTears and DatingAdvice.

Yes, it's over and Socrates IQ, boyo

He has a weird nose, but apart from that he seems normal.

he looks like a normal normalfag piece of shit

Normalfag aside from his nose.

4/10 nose ruins it

His facial expression say's it all, he doesn't realize it yet, but he will soon.
It's over.

The brutal thing is that he looks average but that's nowhere near enough in 2019 jfl

It's over, only chance to even touch a foid is to stemmaxx and betabuxx

Still mogs me from mars to sirius

His nose destroyed any chance of ascension

Dont think its over for him tbh, he reverse looksmatch

It's too bad he didn't mention how tall he is.

He mogs me so much

volcel he can looksmax so ezily

Normie. He will be a betabuxx no doubt

Mogs me to oblivion.

He can betabux if he is cuck.

He mogs me to Yakutsk and back

no way, look at his fucking nose.
I have a huge bulbous nose too and he’s white so he’s already better looking than me

I have a huge bulbous nose too and he’s white so he’s already better looking than me
Same, not as much, but enough to ruin my face. Are you considering rhino?

Yes along with other facial surgeries

nosecel is the worst, it's legit the first thing that people see when they look at you
Yea, what kind of nose have you, mine is both long and bulbous, combine this with my tiny chin and non existing jawline and its over

Clowns on reddit all do the same thing. Disgusting low IQ hypocrites

Yea, what kind of nose have you, mine is both long and bulbous, combine this with my tiny chin and non existing jawline and its over
my tip nose is really large (potato nose), although the nose size from front and profile is fine. I hope that rhino will help me to ascend, if not i'll prob rope tbh

my tip nose is really large (potato nose), although the nose size from front and profile is fine. I hope that rhino will help me to ascend, if not i'll prob rope tbh
RREEEEEEEEE used to say that his nose was almost 6 inches long

Surgerymaxx and gymmaxx and probably not if he’s tall

He should IQ maxx and arguingskillsmaxx. Then he could be like Destiny, and he has tons of foids walking around his house naked all the time.

he would be high tier normie maybe even chadlite if he did nose surgery, got rid of glasses, lost body fat and buzzed his sides

It's over for him and mogs me

looks like a slavcel (mogs me)

mogs me very hafd

Read it again, RREEEEEEEEE claimed that HIS nose was that long
that's impossible: The average length of an adult male's nose is 5.8 centimeters, and the adult female's nose length average is 5.1 centimeters. He can't have a fucking 16 cm nose
my nose is exactly like this fuck its just like a long deformed eggplant
rhino is your (our) savior

that's impossible: The average length of an adult male's nose is 5.8 centimeters, and the adult female's nose length average is 5.1 centimeters. He can't have a fucking 16 cm nose

rhino is your (our) savior
Well that's what he claimed, he had surgery to try and reduce the length but it was botched and made it even longer

He looks like an average guy.
But the thing is, that's not enough for women