Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is it over for fat girls

Comments supporting fat kween:foidSoy: in 1...2...3

still has more smv than everyone on this forum combined

All foids have to do to be fuckable for 90% of men is be thin and have long hair.THATS IT and they can't even do that jfl

Yeah, it's over, they can't get 7'5 ultrachad with 20 inch dick.

Any landwhale has more SMV than the whole forum combined

It is.

Let's discuss something else.

One of the comments is a coping overweight foid, they love to claim they have tried everything to lose weight, you just dont eat and thats it, its always a lie.

No, because there would always be some black guy with fat foid fetish. Meanwhile overweight men are some of the biggest trucels.

All foids have to do to be fuckable for 90% of men is be thin and have long hair.THATS IT and they can't even do that jfl
Not even that LOL. I know lots of guys who like short hair, myself included. Literally just don't be morbidly obese and there will be guys that care, hell, literally JUST EXIST AND PEOPLE WILL FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOU I have seen so many landwhales with men who are supposed to be several tiers higher on the looks scale it's unreal.